What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sycorax un ban request (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sycorax

We spoke to both Zin and Puppy and found out that the FriendlyFire Puppy spoke to before, was, in fact, a different player. We also agreed that the report could be removed, they messaged several admins to do so, but unfortunately this did not happen.

We are sorry for the poor RP, but we could not find any rules on the website regarding shooting from a vehicle or only being allowed to fire at tyres as Sovereign stated. We know now, so it won't happen again.

We just want to continue our fun on the server. In the week that has passed between our report and ban, we have had a lot of fun on this server and lots of RP with Zin and Puppy as well.

76561198012214865-Sycorax 06ac41d80251e5e7981bb4fe69532da7

Sorry for the copy paste :p .

Last edited by a moderator:
So you copy paste your friends well written post to get unbanned yourself? Although this isn't school, I find your lack of effort into your unban slightly worrying.

Why should we unban YOU?

i think puppy told em to copypaste but i can confirm that this gentlemen have been spoken to and we are done with the situation and both parts are all fine ,

// DI ziN

My apologies Vladic , I did not mean for this to look lazy or with no effort put in. I copy pasted my friends post partly because we wrote it together and partly because i was under the impression that this unban had be talked about in person by people involved and admins on team speak and that this was maby more of a formality to post this.  This was clearly a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back