What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Syn. PorkChop (Action: ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anyone banned, I just want RP and to enjoy my gaming.

Rather than respond like that mate, why not accept that there is clearly a problem and address it rather than refer to other members of this community as "General Arseholes"?

In fairness, it's not just you a large element of your crew seem to prefer trolling / random killings over any meaningful RP.

So how about it Porkchop? Acknowledge there is clearly an issue and solve it? I'd prefer that over seeing you or anyone banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want anyone banned, I just want RP and to enjoy my gaming.

Rather than respond like that mate, why not accept that there is clearly a problem and address it? In fairness, it's not just you a large element of your crew seem to prefer trolling / random killings over any meaningful RP.

So how about it Porkchop? Acknowledge there is clearly an issue and solve it? I'd prefer that over seeing you or anyone banned.
xhnvqFN.png

Yeah okay, whatever you say.

Yet I've not posted a report or posted a video complaining?

What does that tell you?

It tell me you and your 'gang' are arseholes? Where is the report where i get VDM'ed by one of your guys? Oh nooooo wait you 'like' that guy so you wouldn't report. Anyway this is clearly RDM on this guy seems he broke NLR so lock this thread and take what ever actions needed.

"If you're gonna be an arsehole, then expect some shit."

- Pope John Paul II

Mature way of dealing with it. Insulting people isn't going to help mate.

I'll bow out now, I have little intent to post videos etc, I hope you'll move on from this and tone it down a bit mate.

(and it's not that I 'Dislike' you...I dislike being trolled and rdm'd)

Stop playing like a cock, Chop.

Our 'gang' are rebels... But we try to RP and play by the server rules.

Your carrying on this thread? Tbh i don't even wan't to play on the server no more.

GG <3

Pork...Listen,

People get pissed off, me included but mate, this is probably the number 1 altis server for a reason: Its community. I don't want you (or your guys to leave) I'd rather see you all fitting into the community by exercising some restraint now and again and making an effort to listen to peoples objections and react positively (rather than insulting people.) 

Number one for its community you serious? Past week it's like i have played with kids constantly crying because they get robbed and killed? Enjoy your boring game driving around doing sweet fuck all. Reverend grow up you stupid prick you petty comments ain't needed here.

Just to keep this thread going...

Me and a few friends owned a few houses in Galati, PorkChop moved next door. He kept trying to break into our houses when on one occasion we caught him and slotted him. He came back, in fairness.. 15 minutes later. Broke into our houses and we took up position to kill him again. While we may have missed a few shots, I fired a good amount bullets during this engagement, some of which undoubtedly got their mark, a friend however who was in the last house emptied a 7.62 LMG into PorkChop from less than a metre away. We later realised he was abusing the DeSync to delete the inventory of the house, something I've spoken to Maratek about and he agreed would be considered a bannable offense. Here's a video:

Later that evening PorkChop decided to return, was shot again and one of my friend took the initiative to start recording, breaking the NLR PorkChop decided to return within 1km of the scene and RDM a friend, while another friend gave chase it appears PorkChop combat logs in the chopper, returns and once again RDM's another friend (I'll ask you to bear in mind, this is a new life of PorkChop, he has no reason to kill these folks at this time, even if a friend was IN his garden, he's not inside of his house and therefore does not constitute any kill on sight.) Take a gander:

On this last video, after a bank robbery I head back to Athira from Pyrgos, I notice the pink Ifrit outside of the bank and called superiors to scrap it, curiosity got the best of my and I notice some hacked in-game items within the inventory. Although not PorkChop, it is eXile or Bear Jew who is a part of SnT or Syndicate as they call themselves.

Well, thread locked, in my eyes from when I have ever roleplayed with Porkchop he has been a great RP'er. Their gang has a solid backstory from what I have saw. We are fed up now of people thread jacking as saw here. Have a problem with a user? Make your own thread.

Number one for its community you serious? Past week it's like i have played with kids constantly crying because they get robbed and killed? Enjoy your boring game driving around doing sweet fuck all. Reverend grow up you stupid prick you petty comments ain't needed here.
Iv'e saw this too many times now, people get angry at people for ingame RP reasons and then all of a sudden it becomes a hunt to get them banned. Good example: 

xhnvqFN.png

Yeah okay, whatever you say.
No bans will be made from this thread. Next time create your own instead of spamming with tons of videos in one. P.S Ever thought in their backstory there's a reason why there a bit harder than rob then go? Well I have saw their backstory and from what it looks like it is very strong and a good one for that fact.

The reason for no bans is that this has just decended into spam of different video's that with the upcoming plans we have its really just not viable to click through them all. If you think you have SOLID evidence and you have spoke to the player beforehand,  go ahead and post it in its own thread. But turning one into a attempted banfest is just wrong.

Yet this thread will still be reviewed, and we will see about this. 

Just to add to the previous, if you have evidence that is strong please post it in a separate thread instead of this one.

Ban issued for Clear RDM

I don't care if the person broke NLR... that could of been reported ... and that 1 person would of been banned for it

Now we have a case where 2 people get banned....PorkChop you cannot take the server rules into your own hands.

9317884a4c2f551bcc663c97e078e503 -1 Porkchop - Forum report 08/09/2014

Ban issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back