What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TAC]Alien & [TAC] Phil Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRYS1SX18

Name of the person you are reporting: [TAC]Alien & [TAC] Phil Collins

Time & Date this happened: 5/1/15 @ roughly 4:30 A.M.

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: Me and two gang members were processing cannabis when one of us is kicked because of ping, he was on his way back when he said over teamspeak he was being held up, I ran outside to go help him when [TAC]Alien and [TAC] Fade starting shooting me while simultaneously telling me to put my hands up.

What Rule Was Broken: RDM by [TAC]Alien, [TAC] Phil Collins and possibly [TAC] Fade. For [TAC] Phil Collins you can hear my gang member say he was shot at despite following orders. For [TAC]Alien he shot me while telling me to put my hands up and certainly without enough time to react, he also could not have known we were in the same gang as there was no prior RP. I am not sure about [TAC] Fade as I can't tell from the video if he also shot at me or not (the RDM rules says shooting at someone without RP is against the rules even if it doesn't cause a death.).

Edit: I've just reviewed the video and it seems both [TAC] Fade and [TAC]Alien were shooting at me and that I was hit by a bullet before he began talking.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, we joined a teamspeak room and I asked for him to comp me and Chases lost gear and leave the situation because if they hadn't RDMed 2 out of 3 of our members it is not clear if they would have won the fight, so I asked that we reset the RP to how it was before the events described above. He refused all requests except for my gear, but didn't believe me when I told him the total cost of all gear on me.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

2j4x3qs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back