What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tadworths Dramatic Entrance

Ahahah, just the usual then! 
1f602.png

(I still have no idea what happened)

It was probably one of the SI's. He rigged your hunter with explosives for an attempt to kill you because you got the CSI Position and he wasn't very happy.

It was probably one of the SI's. He rigged your hunter with explosives for an attempt to kill you because you got the CSI Position and he wasn't very happy.
Maybe, fortunately, the Hunter is pretty well designed to withstand explosives. 

Maybe, fortunately, the Hunter is pretty well designed to withstand explosives. 
Unfortunately, I and your other officers are not lol, but somehow you survived. You must get some amazing explosive resistants vests as a CSI alongside that fancy hunter XD

Unfortunately, I and your other officers are not lol, but somehow you survived. You must get some amazing explosive resistants vests as a CSI alongside that fancy hunter XD

It certainly has some special modifications, not your average hunter as it seem.

I do remember watching this whole thing unfold from the safety of my solar tower 1.2km away

Last edited by a moderator:
Back