What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tailoring/Jewellery crafting

William Antrim

Without wishing to turn this game into WOW.... is it possible to add legal crafting professions to the game - this should generate some needed throughput for the "gathering" element of the economy. 

Tailoring would be a good start - adding a cotton field up at the farm for people to pick cotton legally would be the first element. Processing said cotton (weaving) would be done to turn it into cloth and then the cloth would be cut at the garment factory and turned the cotton into bandages or clothing to be sold at a clothing store. 

Jewellery crafting would work in the same way, diamonds and gold are mined and smelted (the gold at least) and then can be taken to a jewellery store (there are at least four i have counted in the city) and sold for cash or used for ceremonial engagements etc. 

These skills would go towards a persons crafting skill/ability leading to the option to make more and better items and ultimately and most importantly it would give the legal economies some throughput and ensure that buying and selling of commodities can happen at all levels. 

the jewl side of it has already been suggested and is being RPed out currently with no actual implimentation fyi 🙂

I have added the post below for you 🙂

@Summer
Ive suggested it routinely every few months as well. You can actually do a search if you are that way inclined. When the server started up and we could only mine gold and iron and diamonds we could sell them all to Vangelico but there is so much more that can be done. The issue for us is patience. However if we keep highlighting the request every now and then it will gain traction in the minds of those who can make the decision to add it and get added. The transient nature of the community means that new people also need to vote on it as time goes by. 

• Love
Reactions: Ade
Would be great to add some more jobs in that would require people to interact with each other, growers - manufacturers - sellers.

Back