What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taki. Arrival

Taki

Taki , A young man brought up from the rough war time period in Colombia where his surroundings are vital. From Drugs to  Guns and Prison the criminal lifestyle became and norm. It became a man. Taki , He one was once taken hostage by Polica Nacional . The Colombian Police Forces . And was shipped to the land of Murder and Drugs. Altis from here Life has just began. Taki had been educated by crime by this point he had created his rich and prosperous ambition to puzzle together and create his life.

Hey, welcome to the server, ive seen you ingame and i seen you RPing in direct chat, Just remember this is a mic only server:) 

Have fun!

Hey, welcome to the server, ive seen you ingame and i seen you RPing in direct chat, Just remember this is a mic only server:) 

Have fun!
You defiantly have the wrong person. I think i was speaking out of rp in direct communications using // i

n text, Definitely sure about that there but good luck to you two and thanks for the heads up ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back