What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Talent Showish Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Idea - Be able to own a building to purely hold live events like concerts, talent shows, gigs, etc,  that would run consistently at weekends. This would bring great RP to the server and a new kind thing. It would be nice to have as it would bring the community closer together, even if it was like a pub that has a small stage. I know there are some buildings like this, but they don't seem very active with events like these. 

Multiple buildings exist, just down to the owners of the shops/players to make the event. You’ve got the comedy club, maze arena talent show area, etc 

I mean if you want more events you can always throw some yourself. I don't see the need for more buildings when there's so many already.

The places people have thrown these talent shows before consist of The Maze Arena, The Chapel , on top of a bus in lower legion car park with people around them, The Comedy Club , I've seen all these places been used before , even the new tavern at the lost would be a nice spot to, there is many many spots out there that are available to use if you make effort VIA RP to set stuff up, dont think there is a need for another building IMO

The Gallery. They've a room upstairs. Held my own event last year. It's not down to the owners, it's also down to you. -1

I would asume this new building/club/bar/event hall would be owned by yourself?

Seems like a cheap way to get a buisness no offense

I'm sure if you popped down to the comedy club or somewhere similar and asked to use the venu on weekends for stuff like this Im sure the owner would be more than happy to have the extra custom

Lots of places exist where events can be held. up to the playerbase to come up with those events and host them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back