What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tampax driving skills!

CMO Jeffrey

As promised @DI Tampaxeveryone must love that scream of yours! :grin:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you kindly.

Not too sure why I wanted this uploaded so much last night now...

I patrolled with him recently, Jesus, he doesn't stay on the road, lucky nobody was killed by his driving, no wonder they kicked him out of RTU

If he could drive he would've never gotten to DI in RTU

kappa

The algorithm to police driving:

the higher in rank, the worse the driver. By the time you reach @Axolotl, @Spunky BumloveAnd @CSI Tim, they only have to step in a vehicle for it to implode.

if RTU: add 50% to bad driving

so essentially, @CI Voltzonly needs to think about driving a vehicle before it implodes out of sheer fright

the higher in rank, the worse the driver. By the time you reach @Axolotl, @Spunky BumloveAnd @CSI Tim, they only have to step in a vehicle for it to implode.

so essentially, @CI Voltzonly needs to think about driving a vehicle before it implodes out of sheer fright
stevens_15_b.jpg

I will look at your car next time I see you mate. Ganna blow u up mate

Back