What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Defibs = Combat Reviving ?

RES Darragh

Just a thought about Tanoa life since there is no NHS implemented onto the map , CIV's can buy defib's , I think this will cause alot of Chaos during shootouts as anyone can revive whoever they like ,Does Combat Reviving cover this ?  

There is plans to further make combat-revive merely a device to save someone losing their gear and dying, rather than any sort of exploit.

For the moment i think management will have to decide. But untill then follow the normal 5 minute rule from last shot fired just to be safe :).

edit. I love the downvotes from the medis :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have further plans for down the line...(none to not many firefights atm) just need the plans coded!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is plans to further make combat-revive merely a device to save someone losing their gear and dying, rather than any sort of exploit.

For the moment i think management will have to decide. But untill then follow the normal 5 minute rule from last shot fired just to be safe :).
I don't think this is the proper road forward as this will make NHS null and void. Also, if someone can find and use exploit, they will find and use it to their gain. Also the amouth of meta will rise if you allow a revive system for the rebels. I can see it now: "Dude, I got killed by a cop/rebels. Would it be a bother to ask if you please come to this location and revive me? Also watch out for said cop/rebel"

And by the way, it will make rebels not valuing their life.

I don't think this is the proper road forward as this will make NHS null and void. Also, if someone can find and use exploit, they will find and use it to their gain. Also the amouth of meta will rise if you allow a revive system for the rebels. I can see it now: "Dude, I got killed by a cop/rebels. Would it be a bother to ask if you please come to this location and revive me? Also watch out for said cop/rebel"

And by the way, it will make rebels not valuing their life.
The NHS isn't on Tanoa so they are already null and void.

If people use sidechat/ metagaming measures to get revived then they obviously face a ban.

Defibs are removed after one used atm so using them to revive someone is non exploitable as far as I am aware.

The NHS isn't on Tanoa so they are already null and void.

If people use sidechat/ metagaming measures to get revived then they obviously face a ban.

Defibs are removed after one used atm so using them to revive someone is non exploitable as far as I am aware.
May i ask why the NHS is not on Tanoa , and will it ever be ?

edit. I love the downvotes from the medis :D
probably because we have been replaced by Defibs on Tanoa, such a shame its the best RP being a medic , plus its more realistic having medics ,

May i ask why the NHS is not on Tanoa , and will it ever be ?
My comment is UNOFFICAL and does not reflect the support team/staff team and management/dev's team own opinions and official reasons of their own.

I would imagine because medic activity fluctuates massively and more often than not there are a LOT of complaints about the faction in-game (response/number of medics/frequency of medics avaliable). It's easier to enable everyone and police to revive all players because everyone is always avaliable instead of restricting it to 1/2+ players 

Back