What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Mining Inc LTD

c8af0d8a8a489ecf10c5ee688d356d94.png

Greetings,

My name is ArrogantBread, I am the standing CEO of Altis Reposessions LTD the coveted multinational organisation We have been based on altis with our flagship company Altis Repo for many years and have boosted both the economy here and the quality of life. Now we hope to do the same for Tanoa. We would like to do this because in recent Years it has come to light that the island of Tanoa off the coast of Fiji has very large, rich deposits of phosphorous. 

Upon obtaining this information I gathered the Altis Repossions board and we decided to invest a large sum of money in a new subsidiary for our company. Tanoa Mining Inc LTD.  

We gathered the funds nescesary to form the company, purchase any equipment and purchase the land which we shall mine. The thing that we are missing is the support from the local community and of course a work force. 

We know for a fact that our company will boost the GDP and GNP of Tanoa however the locals seem to think otherwise. Becuase of this I plan to book a flight to the island of Tanoa to get to know the locals and try to convince them to work for me for very little money and using very poor safety equipment.

I hope to see the island and its people very soon. 

5ae3352903b7f17fcc727a712660b2f5.png

ArrogantBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Bread wanna share a mining company together lol. my rp story has similar interest.

Back