What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa performance Issues

captainbikini

ha suh dudes ,

So I have been enjoying Tanoa the last couple of days but every 5 minutes a massive fps drop from 60 - 10 fps comes for like 2 minutes ... and it is really anoying

I wanted to ask If anyone else is having this problem or if anyone knows a fix.

I do not have Vsync enabled nor do i have high settings.  I have everything disabled and on low  but on Altis i can play on high.

My rig:

Intel core i7 -4700MQ  2.4 GHZ

2x 750m SLI    (i have a laptop)

16 gb ram

windows 8

Can you record a video of this to help the tekkies make a diagnosis?

Try typing numpad - FLUSH and that will clear your ram (I think)

otherwise try upping your settings and view distance to a fair amount (2.3km-3km) 

If you have background programs that aren't essential try closing/disabling them.

If you use the Overwolf plugin for TS then try not to use it as it is reknown for causing performance issues.

When playing the game. Nothing will show on screen but it flushes your ram 
in OCC?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is a video of me playing  with alright fps and then in the last few seconds of the video the frames drop massivly

When you John the server and experience your random lag thing, literally press - on the numpad and type FLUSH. You do not need to / to type literally just -flush
You need first to press and hold left shift, after a sec keep pressing it and start pressing also the numbad - release em at the same time after a sec and write: flush  

This will release your game vram. Might help might not. Issue seems to be something to do with cpu trottling tho.

I'm going to nip this in the bud...

Firstly, as said above you hold "left-shift" and the keypad minus (-) button for about a second.

Secondly, after releasing the keys, type "flush" this one appear anywhere as you type it, but the game is logging it.

Thirdly, unless you've been changing graphics settings a lot whilst playing, this won't have any benefit, it flushes your graphics cache alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive found playing on standard settings rather than low you get better fps.... Arma Logic

Back