What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TASH, over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASH

I know you have heard it all before, "3 years ago bla bla bla was very fun bla bla bla" so I'm going to keep it short. I've launched, cried, and everything in-between on this server and I have loved it. From doing the 16 hour non stop days to just login on to catch up with some people. And the small and stupid things I did whilst here (including but not limited to reversing a truck boxer from Kav to advanced weapons, learning exactly how high I can jump out of a medic heli without braking my legs or even doing uranium runs with 8 hemtts). I've met many of good people on here and good friends. But its not what is used to be and I don't enjoy it anymore, so I am here saying my final goodbye to many of you. 

I'm not mentioning anyone because the list will be too long but:

To the NHS boys, I had good times with you all, not forgetting the NHS tank, students in jets and my relentless jumps in the hatchback sport. 

All the gangs I've been in AG, GN, THERAPISTS, KittyCartel, GB, Sentinel, to name the most recent, was fun. Happy fragging.

And to all thanks for the good time.

P.S add my discord if you ever want me TASH#8982

Was great to get to know you at the start of your journey with us in the NHS.

Congratulations on being the only person to ever have convinced me to play KOTH - however I am still shite

All the best for the future - you better stay in touch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Students in Jets...? relentless jumps in the hatchback sport...? who on earth let that one slip through? Have a good time bro 

I still hate you for the one time you got me trapped in the NHS SUV at Coastguard, good luck with whatever you go on to do

Shame to hear TASH, was good fun patrolling with you! Good luck in the future! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back