What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taxi Auto Centre Staff Parking

CRAIGSU97

TAXI AUTO CENTRE    Staff parking

taxi auto centre has been around for 6/7 months maybe more, we are still looking to make this a successful business in Los Santos.

i'm making this suggestion as we have been operating from our own houses for our taxis to be stored in for staff to grab out and rent to our customers and its becoming a down slide to our success of being open and recruiting new staff. every time we recruit new staff we have to spend 40k per person for the staff to have keys for our houses and it racks up as we also have to then if a staff is fired/ let go we have to then change locks cos we don't want previous staff taking out taxis when we're not around and racking up speeding tickets witch we also have to pay for. we do run our business viva F6 so it would just class as gang parking but used as staff parking.

Pictures Show where we could have parking stands and where the taxis can spawn when taking out.

• yellow boxes show parking stands where we could have one.
  • green X shows where we could have the company vehicles spawn when taking out.

This would help us a lot as my house is the closest to taxi rank and can only hold 3 taxis at a time and we have 10 taxis, 2 slamtrucks and 2 speedo express vans these are all company owned vehicles that need parking for the owners/ staff to run this business. thanks  

paypark.jpg

paypark1.jpg

+1

Taxi Auto Centre deserves this. Apart from Taxi Auto Centre ultimately providing great RP I have first hand experience of them going to the next level. For example, when they notice someone new to the city they help them as much as possible to ensure they know what they're doing. Although this doesn't sound like much I have noticed that not many people do offer there help to new people in the city and instead seem to take them as a joke. Taxi Auto Centre not being open as much anymore is a painful sight, so any help possible to ensure the business gets back on the feet should definitely happen as its deserved. 

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

Doing taxi work is like the backbone of money making for both "OG's" and "baldie's"! I agree it's a long overdue thing for TAXI AUTO CENTRE to get some staff parking plus as an ex-worker there it's truly a pain in the ass to go to your apartment to get taxi's out and it kind of ruins the ROLEPLAY a little in doing that and don't even get me started on parking them all up, honestly! 

Haven’t seen the place properly open for a little while now, hopefully this improves it

Back