What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taylor Sykes & RAZO (Action: Bans Issued 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert H

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Taylor Sykes & RAZO

Time & Date this happened: 15/02 - 2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: A police officer crashed his car into a desyncing car and when he got out he was just looking at his car (Don't know what he was doing tbh, he didnt repair it). Suddenly this Taylor Sykes guy comes up and shoots him without saying a word.

Seb Rogain then shot the RDM'er so he couldnt RDM more players and puts his hands up, then RAZO picks the gun up from the police officer and shoots Seb Rogain without saying anything. (RAZO later claimed that Seb Rogain was shooting at RAZO even though RAZO was standing 10m behind Seb Rogain the entire time) Razo also RDM'ed another guy, and would probably RDM more if he didnt get killed himself.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: A lot of people told him to get on teamspeak but he refused.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) 

Thank you so much xD, was not recording when this happened lost 200k ish when I died. Going to use this video in my Compensation Requests

I was the other guy Razo RDM. My gang got a video of this put he cant upload it as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Taylor gets reported, iv seen him combat log and break NLR twice within 10min in athira on saturday(will see if I have it recorded )

With all due respect, I, PR Seb Rogain, was RDM'ed by this RAZOR after killing Taylor Sykes for RDMing a cop named PC San Miguel. I admit killing him in poor roleplay but I did tell him to put his gun down, he did not comply. Now this guy, Taylor Sykes has been RDMing all day by the way, I'm sure more videos of him RDMing will be uploaded in a short notice. However I spoke to Randomized about this as I'm a whitelisted cop by now and this was considered self defence. (civil courage)

- Seb Rogain

stand united against the rulebreakers

I could probably arrange for some footage of a RDM, or at least close to it, and a blatant VDM of 4 people by either RAZO or his buddy. Didn't record it myself but probably some of my guys did.

Report accepted on both

Awaiting Action

05407e33cd4e89df23e8e2baba43f7bc - Taylor

54b24411bde88aa31b2f93ec4f52e7a2 - Razo

05407e33cd4e89df23e8e2baba43f7bc -1 Taylor - Forum Report 19/02/2015
54b24411bde88aa31b2f93ec4f52e7a2 -1 Razo - Forum Report 19/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back