What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Tc] E.A. Lee-vi - Bad RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stee

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [Tc] E.A. Lee-vi

Time & Date this happened: 05:00 03/05

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I spotted a heli landing in Kavala so I went over to investigate. Met two of these guys on my way there. They tell me to put my hands up and I try to comply but I have a bug. Before I have the chance to say a word or RP they kill me. This video just shows that they do not want to RP and just kill for the sake of it.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Bad RP

RULE 3 - GENERAL RULES

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
im confused how this is bad rp? We blatantly ask you to put your hands up you crouch and say hold on etc, you instead crouch blatantly disregarding what i say so i shoot you its as simply as that, This could have been sorted on TS and i honestly don't know why it wasn't if you had an issue with it, you just don't value your life here, if i put my gun in your face irl would you say one sec and crouch? im almost 100 percent certain you'd raise your hands. Had you raised your hands we could have RP'd but as you didn't comply we shot you.

you could have just said, ow my arm or something to RP that you had a bug and i'd of gone with that you instead just crouch and say one second.... this does not tell me you have an actual issue make something up, don't just assume i know you have a bug by saying in game one second.....

I had a bug which i could have explained if you gave me more than 3 seconds to RP. Il just let admin decide.

Don't waste time posting if you're not DIRECTLY involved. I'll just hide them.

Instead, why not use that time to learn to knit for example?

i was also in a fire fight with the police atr the time and from my point of few it looked like you were stalling SGT Aaron can confirm the fire fight.

i was also in a fire fight with the police atr the time and from my point of few it looked like you were stalling SGT Aaron can confirm the fire fight.
That is irrelevant, why would I stall for police while I have an illegal weapon out.

Approved - Action Taken - I H A T E this shitty 3 second shit.

How is this not bad RP?

Let me tell you. If I wouldn't ban you now I would get every single fucking Rebel to hunt you down and every god damn time they see you i would make them count to 3 and then kill you.

3. Fucking. Seconds.

I am fuming.

I actually am.

Im not even discussing this.

Im speechless that I EVEN HAVE TO FUCKING SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS IS FAIL RP

desafwvrhzjgmhzbgfscda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back