What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Team Midnight LS

How does one join Team Midnight LS? I love racing so it would be great to race or even cruise with a group like you guys.

@Torquer you will need to bump into us in the city. we are at meets that are hosted by other crews. plus you might over hear people talking about racing and other stuff in the city. i would say if you hear that info follow the clues and you will find us. we are just a phone call away.

@Torquer you will need to bump into us in the city. we are at meets that are hosted by other crews. plus you might over hear people talking about racing and other stuff in the city. i would say if you hear that info follow the clues and you will find us. we are just a phone call away.
So is anyone able to join the crew or are you guys just a close friend group?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Torquer anyone can join the crew if they are good racers and stand out in the crowd. Other crews are more welcoming as our rp is more secretive. There is a event on the 23rd where you will meet racers and who know what happens afterwards. 

@Torquer anyone can join the crew, we are close as we do hang out with each other most days as our different rp jobs intertwine. 

@Torquer anyone can join the crew if they are good racers and stand out in the crowd. Other crews are more welcoming as our rp is more secretive. There is a event on the 23rd where you will meet racers and who know what happens afterwards. 

@Torquer anyone can join the crew, we are close as we do hang out with each other most days as our different rp jobs intertwine. 
Will the event be announced or will the info be given to the players in the crew?

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Back