What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teamspeak Error

Delta

Not American
So my teamspeak sometimes give me an error saying 

Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<14:57:59> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<14:58:00> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<14:58:01> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.

over and over again. It doesnt let me switch channels or anything after that, only speak. weird thing is, I am not even pressing any buttons when this starts.

Any one know anything?

Current Security Level: 28
Estimated time to gain level: 6-12 minutes.

• To upgrade your security level, click "Settings" at the top of teamspeak,
  • Click "Identities"
  • Select Default (or if you use a different profile, use that).
  • Click "Improve" on the right hand side
  • In the "requested" box, type the security level above.
  • Click Start.
  • when completed, Join Teamspeak!
Nevermind  i dont think thats the problem otherwise you wouldnt be able to join the TS at all.

You probs held a button down or mass pressed enter or something other, just leave ts3 open and do something else for 2-5 mins, then it should be back to normal.

I have this with my bot. Literally wait 1 minute without Doug anything on the team speak and it will let you change channels etc.

Back