What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teamspeak Issue (Voice)

FergusW

Fergus
Well here I am with another question...
I went on an NPAS patrol, TS worked fine then. Restarted my computer due to some issues (black screen) and now no one can hear me but I can hear them. For some reason, this happens as well on Discord etc and I don't know why - I haven't changed anything.
d744b3a0537c530a1da13eba4afb814f.png

81edNxWGJ1L._SY355_.jpg

Well I've had this happen to me, what I did to remedy the problem was I reinstalled my sound driver for the headset. The next thing I would try would be running TS and Discord as Admin

Check what settings you have set in the voice capture and what Selection of settings you have selected under Self. I had an issue with this and after rechecking it all and setting it to what I needed, it seemed to work fine.

Hope that helps!

- Louie Austino

It worked - it would appear watching TV for 10 mins and turning my computer off works :p

It worked - it would appear watching TV for 10 mins and turning my computer off works :p
Was gonna say have you tried turning it off and on again. Leave it for a while. Fixed my issue same happened to my xlr mic

te worst response to get but sometimes it works 

Restart machine

check sound drivers are updated

check you have the necessary 3rd party software

is it default windows device? Default in the programs you need it for?

Any windows updates pending? 

Firmware updates for the headset?

Does it work on other devices/ machines?

Restart machine - done that
check sound drivers are updated - Done that
check you have the necessary 3rd party software - don't know how :p
is it default windows device? Default in the programs you need it for? - Yes - probably
Any windows updates pending? No
Firmware updates for the headset? None needed
Does it work on other devices/ machines? Doesn't work for Discord either.

Restart machine - done that
check sound drivers are updated - Done that
check you have the necessary 3rd party software - don't know how :p
is it default windows device? Default in the programs you need it for? - Yes - probably
Any windows updates pending? No
Firmware updates for the headset? None needed
Does it work on other devices/ machines? Doesn't work for Discord either.
Go to the hyper x website and see if they have their own app to sync it too where you can download drivers or change certain settings 

by machines or devices I mean a physical machine, not a program. Try discord mobile through headset, another machine etc this will tell us if it’s your machine or the headset

look st your event viewer logs (google how to get there if you don’t know) and go to the system logs, scroll through and post any error from around the time your black screen happened

This sounds very stupid but I have the same headset and this happened to me, I simply unplugged them and then plugged them back in, went to windows sound settings and set it back to default. This worked for me.

This sounds very stupid but I have the same headset and this happened to me, I simply unplugged them and then plugged them back in, went to windows sound settings and set it back to default. This worked for me.
I'll try that when I get home - thanks SI Tech man

Im the worst tech guy around but, try and put the usb in a different usb slot and reinstall teamspeak. Hope it helps!

Back