What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TeamSpeak problems

Sonder

Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Hello,

For the past 2 hours I have not been able to connect to the TS server. I lost connection 5 times in a row, had a stable connection for about 5 minutes, then lost connection again and could not get in again. This is the error I get.

<22:12:42> Trying to resolve hostname ts.roleplay.co.uk
<22:12:46> Trying to connect to server on ts.roleplay.co.uk
<22:12:51> Failed to connect to server

There is no known problems with my internet, I have stable connection to everything else. I tried connecting to other TS servers just to test, and I can. Seems like its only this TS server. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is this server-side or client-side?

Thanks in advance,

Sonder-

Might be worth trying the ts, 

ts.altislife.co.uk - For some reason I couldn't connect using roleplay but altis worked.... 

Personally getting the same issues. Its as a result of the DDOS protection blocking off certain IP addresses (everywhere outside of the UK more or less). 

Just have to wait unfortunatley ?

Might be worth trying the ts, 

ts.altislife.co.uk - For some reason I couldn't connect using roleplay but altis worked.... 
Yeah have tried that.. I always connect to ts.altislife.co.uk since my bookmark is saved as that, but tried ts.roleplay.co.uk just to see if that worked.. :/

Personally getting the same issues. Its as a result of the DDOS protection blocking off certain IP addresses (everywhere outside of the UK more or less). 

Just have to wait unfortunatley 
1f625.png
Ah bollocks... At least I know why now, thanks! @ArrogantBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be resolved in a week or two (going forward perm solution) but you should be able to connect in the next few hours

@Wilco26 hours now, can still not get in. Is there anything at all that I can do clientside to get in? 

Back