What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teaser.........

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
G2ovjJH.png

Well that took you well enough time Wilco,

Last edited by a moderator:
All Ciaran's work and Cardoso bursting in the room with one of the first things he says...

Its a small part of an update thats coming up, Ciaran has been working on during the attacks

This will mean a increase in the price of face coverings it might also mean people will be a bit more careful not to kill in robberys, As for the trolls you will need a rebel licence to purchase face masks etc going forward.

All Ciaran's work and Cardoso bursting in the room with one of the first things he says...

Its a small part of an update thats coming up, Ciaran has been working on during the attacks

This will mean a increase in the price of face coverings it might also mean people will be a bit more careful not to kill in robberys, As for the trolls you will need a rebel licence to purchase face masks etc going forward.
Does this mean that I will have to spend 20K on a shemag? If so, Donor Clothing Store pls?

Am I a masked person with a ghillie suit (my 2nd skin)? + I can't hide in a bush, because the tag name above my head always reveals my position, when someone comes close enough.
Oh oh ohhhh, being discussed right now, good suggestion

Looking forward to this, however I'm interested to see how everyone responds to it all.

THE NO ROLEPLAY ROBBERIES AND RDMS ARE INCOMING, ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?
Well the same rules will still apply.... it doesn't change anything in terms of the sidechat showing who you was killed by... let me be clear this is not a free ticket to break the rules its just something that increases RP in so many ways, but your going to need to be smart.

The police will be seeing the masks a cause for suspicion so expect more interest

Ghille suits are currently being worked on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the same rules will still apply.... it doesn't change anything in terms of the sidechat showing who you was killed by... let me be clear this is not a free ticket to break the rules its just something that increases RP in so many ways, but your going to need to be smart.

The police will be seeing the masks a cause for suspicion so expect more interest

Ghille suits are currently being worked on.
Is the Arma3 mouse over name-tags being looked at as well?

This is one of the biggest meta gaming issues that I've seen.

Back