What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Temp - Goodbye post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temp

You probably won't remember me, but my name was/is SGT. Temp. I was SGT in academy (Police). I've been playing on Roleplay.co.uk for little over 2 years, and joined police back in November 2016. I've made many friends, but around December I lost my interest after some issues that happened. I came back and played for a few months in January which some of you may remember. I went on vacation in end of February and after a month, I came home, but I haven't played since. A lot of good friends of mine that I made here have seemed to of left, been banned, or disappeared! I'm not sure if I will continue playing here since it will not be the same, but if I do you will see me around. Just want to mention a few people that helped me very much in my police career on roleplay.co.uk such as @Sir Liam, @TikTak, @Miiiikkel.

Some of you may remember me from the NCA Training day that i attended 3 times (Still never made NCA) xD. Or you may remember me from my crazy driving, the most fun I had was being taken hostage a few times and being left behind! @Jason Campbell if you remember. It's been a load of fun, you might see me as a Rebel, or I may join the police again one day. 

I can't tag everyone because I have forgotten your profile names, but, for the time being I might as well make this post so I'm not forgotten forever!

Peace!

@Temp put in a detailed app (and I mean detailed - SHOW THE EFFORT) and prove to command that you know how to rp (which I know u do) and you may get asked :)

@Temp put in a detailed app (and I mean detailed - SHOW THE EFFORT) and prove to command that you know how to rp (which I know u do) and you may get asked :)
Will see how things turn out next month! Got summer coming up soon, with lots of time off.

@Temp would be sad to see you leave perm so make sure if you ever wanna talk to hit me up on ts, however due to irl stuff don't hit me up for like 5-9 weeks

Sad to see you go. I only spoke to you in un ideal occasions but when we did speak you seemed like a pleasant chap! All the best, hope to see you soon! 

thought this was a temporary goodbye post xD

Cya man 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back