What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tesla X take over

Aw not even the entire 45 minutes of the takeover? Was hilarious though boys! Especially with the Christmas music and you guys' lovely singing!

Small little event where cars come to life and start playing Christmas music! Side note: driving is hard when you're laughing your ass off XD

Haha true, loving the hat though!! You should stream with that for the entire holiday season!

Aw not even the entire 45 minutes of the takeover? Was hilarious though boys! Especially with the Christmas music and you guys' lovely singing!

Small little event where cars come to life and start playing Christmas music! Side note: driving is hard when you're laughing your ass off XD
I found out the hard way when I took back over and that rock appeared...

Absolutely loved every minute of this, all our outstanding voices for a solid 45 haha. Thanks @Nalurah for the great fun and roleplay. Had such a great laugh!

@Nalurah Is this tesla x model only avaible for cops , i would love to install the system in my UNMC quilin and give it a go around the whole island  ?? =)

The Tesla X is spreading like a virus and is known to affect any type of car. Cop cars have been easy so far as they are often unlocked but who knows...

Back