What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TFE News Thread!

TFE Aiden

Hello citizens of Altis!

Here is another update from The Forgotten Exiles. This willl now be a thread that is updated on a regular basis. TFE members feel free to add information regarding news in the recent weeks.

Update 1: 15/10/15

A New Alliance

It has come to my attention that Pilgrams Of The Far East have recently been in some conflict with the Ghost Cartel. Due to this we will defend PFE and their allies. We will not have other gangs walking all over our trusted friends. This will end when all Gc members surrender or stop attacking. Or pay out a fee for the damage that they have caused. We will not take lightly to conflict and will happily fight back to defend our citizens.

I would like to announce a new alliance between The Forgotten Exiles and The Kavala Crime Syndicate. This gang are new and have impressed us with their roleplay quality and numbers. This means that there are three gangs now involved. These are:

• The Forgotten Exiles [TFE]

• Pilgrams Of The Far East [PFE]

• Kavala Crime Syndicate [K.C.S]

Just to clarify as this gang are new we will be keeping a close eye on their behaviour around the island. If any members are seen or heard to have been breaking rules or producing some poor RP, the alliance will be over as we don't want our good reputation ruined and don't like being involved with these types of people. 

New Gang Roles!

We now have a new ranking system in place which are based around individual gang roles. These are in place to make every member feel equal and will stop arguments between them. The new roles are as follows:

• Officials- These members are mature, able to enforce rules brought to the gang and the server, able to make decisions, answer to the leaders and are someone to speak to if there are any issues when there is no leader online.

• Armed Response (Lead By Jason)- These members are in teams of 2 or 3 people, there is one member which is involved in the overwatch, able to carry any weapon of their choice, have a strong and tactical mind, are the "best shooters" of the group, know the rules and can take control of a combat situation

• Community Representatives (Lead By Aiden)- These members have a good community reputation, are able to properly articulate ideas, will need to sort out intergang issues, sort out complaints regarding rules if needed, advertise our gang, are friendly and helpful and will need to become well known on the forums

• Recruitment Officers (Lead By Robbie)- These members are in charge of recruitment, will need to check applications, participate in interviews, make sure that our gang is the best and sort out inactive members.

• Administrators (Lead By Chad)- These members give people something to work towards, will be given the opportunity to apply for these roles (one person will be head of the roles), these will change if we deem someone else more capable of doing that job, is there instead of having a mass amount of ranks causing confusion and is there to be more specific to an individual, you will be approached if deemed worthy.

Keep checking out this thread for more news In the coming days/weeks as there is  a lot more exciting news to come!

Regards,

Aiden 

The Forgotten Exiles [TFE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clear up the Gc bit, they haven't attacked us, we've just cut our alliance and are now neutral with each other.

Lads there IS a reason you have a gang thread lol

This is what you use that thread for!

Lads there IS a reason you have a gang thread lol

This is what you use that thread for!
I know just realised it is kind of in the wrong place however everyone can see it here unlike the gang page which only certain people visit :p

No Offence TFE But no one Takes your Word Seriously Last time you Posted a Thread Declaring War on PFE you Allied them the Same day ...

But Thats non of my Business ;')...

51731710.jpg

Tactical genius's  :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LMFAO! 

would of liked to be there. that's the best piloting i have ever seen 11/10 NPAS material.

Tactical genius's 
smile.png

I am so glad we had four other members in a different helicopter that robbed you as that was some world class piloting right there

Haha really? your robbery RP went about as good as your flying. I was told I shot first lol. You didn't get anything and I was comped, so who got robbed? :)

Put this in your gang thread because I'm 99% sure no one else really cares lad. Sure that's what gang threads are for amirite

Haha really? your robbery RP went about as good as your flying. I was told I shot first lol. You didn't get anything and I was comped, so who got robbed? :)

this deserves a slow clap.

Ahaha when we do drugs we do it as a team not just one guy sitting there like a lemon and not expecting to be robbed. Next time use the rest of your gang members.. 

Can a moderator or admin please move this to our gang page as Kaden is probably correct and it is more convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your last little comment wasn't funny at all and I hope a forum admin see's that.

should probably not post this here fuzz, not cool.

but either way you had plenty of time on that clip.. dont get waht your trying to point out lol

Back