What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you development

PabIo

Would just like to say a huge thank you to development on behalf of everyone. 

Ive been on the sever to experience how productive devolpement have been at diffrent stages. Recently the productivity and implementation of all the ideas  that members of the community have had had been awesome. Around 2 years ago you'd wait months for the types of updates that come out now weekly. So to me the difference Is just phenomenal. Genuinely recently the devolpement on this server has been way more productive then all of the previous servers I've been on.

Honestly it's so awesome to see that the devolpment team are trying so hard to bang out new content week after week. It's not like your just updating one place , your adding whole new systems into the server that are completely original and to proffesional design. Most of these ideas and systems are unqiue to the sever and really really has improved the sever massively in my opinion as it's impossible to get bored knowing week after week there's something new to look forward to. 

So incase you don't get enough praise. Thank you for doing what you do and doing this off your own free will and time. I don't know much about coding in arma but I bet it takes the piss to make whole new systems. So really really thank you. Also thank you management for letting the ideas be implemented. 

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back