What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you & Farewell.

Have a good one man. Shame to see you go 👋

RHlZ1q9.jpg

Farda, I hope to see you again soon! You're an important member of the community, and I'd hate to see you depart forever. We have a long history together, and I have a lot of respect for you. Christmas blessings! #BigCs #FuckDaAztecasHillbillyBastards

ujUiNmD.png

God Bless, you will be missed! I haven't been around for that long but every interaction was a great one when you were around! Hopefully they take the Chapel roof renovations seriously now in your honor, that's the least they could do.  💙

1be2adbc7f35b8fa6cc9d269dc867776.png
 ​

Had to include this! Real G haha

Well Father what can I say,

You have become one of my best mates from this community. You were one of the first people I met back in 2021, I remember hearing that Irish accent and feeling excited I had someone within the community so close to home. From Tiffany to Hayley and Gigi I have had many amazing roleplay experiences with you and you've always made me laugh til I feel sick. You hated me as Tiffany, loved me as Hayley and had a love/hate relationship with me as Gigi hahahaha. We had the best times, and having you in Aztecas is one of my favourite memories apart from Apostles helping fight Ballas and Aztecas with Vagos when I was Tiffany hahaha was one of the best. We will all miss you very much and you were one of the very best on here. Thanks for everything and especially your friendship x

Here's some of the best memories I thought I would post for you to enjoy.....

qoabYTv.jpg
mpcEdvz.jpg
rtSSVHw.jpg
TokWaG8.jpg
4sVbeMC.jpg
5g85e3a.jpg
UeG9Str.jpg
rPRjMYq.jpg
brKjQEQ.jpg
IksA9HM.jpg
FjMMLeO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
big up father, best roleplayer after me for sure

Also dropped a picture of the most handsome rpuk player to remind yall to be humble

image.png

Wish you all the best father enjoyed some good moments with you and your other characters in rpuk all the best pal!

Give me the word lad, ill start screaming it

yer a good man AG

God.gif

Father_2.jpg

Back