What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you from the construction team!

L1L

The construction team at Magnum coast industrial send our regards to the friendly faces who we encountered during our working hours and we do apologize for anyone who felt they were kept up or was late to their appointments because of us, please know this was all to ensure your safety! 

QGskfAe.png

(a picture from one of our encounters)

We can also report that the RBA international reserve is now up to standard with the alarm system and solar panels that have been refurbished, keeping it at peak performance (villans be ware).

W0XbkK1.jpg

(another picture, the team posing in front of the company vans)

Untill next time! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed the solarpanels, it had too much energy. It's due to the Greenhouse effect. But it's all good now!

Thanks to the amazing cops turning up and having amazing roleplay. SGT SilverTitan, SGT Wayfarer, INS Shepherd, CI Jon and PC Jason Detiri

Brilliant job lads!!! Hope to see again with the high quality roleplay given here! 

I really enjoyed the encounter I had with you guys at the bridge . The timing of that explosion when one of you turned on the generator to test it after I had repaired it . Hilarious , just wish I had it recorded 

Thanks lads from the ARAC guy 

I really enjoyed the encounter I had with you guys at the bridge . The timing of that explosion when one of you turned on the generator to test it after I had repaired it . Hilarious , just wish I had it recorded 

@Happydude121

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back