What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thanks for the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noddy

Okay chaps, first off i would like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to get to where i was and am now, however due to time constraints forever pressuring me, i feel like i am setting the side down. SO, it's time to do one i suppose! :) Don't really know what else i should put , but before i do go, i would like to state without a shadow of a doubt, #Kavala4Laif. You all know it's right, don't even bother denying it!

So here i'm gonna pop a list of people who i feel has influenced me whilst i was here, and if you arent here you should be, i just have a shit memory. i love you all.

-maratek You're a legend mate, not one other person has influenced me as much as you have, and you kickstarted my roleplaying stint by making me take you hostage in exchange for unmc blaze. and though it went to shit, 'twas awesome nonetheless. Thinking about it now, i think i broke about 5 server rules that day, but it made me realise, the extents that roleplay could cover and everyone still has a laugh.

-Levi You did my interview, you scared the crap out of me making me think i had failed And i carried that tradition on which lasted until i stepped down as Head PTO. All the best mate.

-Voltz If it were not for you, i would not have joined the police, so thanks for that man.

-Neo and Fuel For taking me under your wing in becoming HPTO and for being total legends each of you, thank you very much.

-Randy. Love you man. Even after you got dave to kick me out of npas :/ ^_^

-The tinychat crew. You guys rocked, and we had some fucking awesome nights!

-God Hope i kept your CI seat warm buddy, hopefully i didnt break anything, and you are the one true king of wester.... i mean kavala. Keep it up.

EDIT- Shit i forgot liquid, best not let him see this.

-Liquid Thanks man, you trained me to be an absolute sub par amateur of a cop, but i loved every minute of it, and you're an adonnys.

And that's as much as i can remember chaps, but remember i love you all, have a good one, and if you dont have my steam but want it, ask someone who has it ^_^

Peace out.

CI PC Noddy[Athira][Kavala][RTU][Academy][AR][MPU][Npas][ExHPTO] (Thanks for the server groups you all threw at me at the end, it was wonderful) Signing out, seeya soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
nooooooo! Noddy!  :(

Always had a laugh playing with you man, and it's a shame to see you go! Best of luck with whatever you go and do next!!  :D

Good bye noddy, I only had one roleplay experience with you when you saved my ass from the UNMC. I haven't seen you around since then. I hope you come back and drop in the server for a quick visit soon. Good luck.

Farewell Noddy :)  Missed you will be.

It sucks we didn't get to meet. Hopefully you come back soon and I get the chance! c:

you did my interview to let me into the police and actually let me in...you must be mad!!

But your a legend in my books it was fun playing with you fella, have fun and pop by now and then

Goodbye and good luck mate whatever/wherever you go   :)  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back