What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Thankyou! ....I simply do not say it enough.

Here we are still standing strong nearly 8 months on and the community and server is increasing in numbers and quality each and every day.

So first of all i would like to thank our members! Each and everyone of you... thanks for coming here daily and together keeping the roleplay high and reporting players when its not so high, Your input is valued.

The Donators, your continued donations are highly valued and we are secure for the foreseeable future, Thankyou for your support.

We have a very very talented coder in Ciaran and what he produces day in day out amazes me so thank you Ciaran.

TinyBigJacko... As you all know he couldn't be with us today and is currently still on leave, But we hope everything is well and thanks for all you have done for us, We cant wait for you to come back!

The Police admins, Mitch & Maratek dealing with my shit on a daily basis but they know i am passionate about the server and proud of how the police here are and i want to keep that standard, There doing a great job and the police force has never been so good.

The rest of the admin team, Mr C, Sovereign, Gregory , Mitch, Maratek thanks for your daily input and keeping the server and community flowing, As people may or may not know you all became admins due to your status as regular players here on AltisLife.co.uk and my trust and respect for you is sky high, Keep up the good work.

The community moderators SI Neo and HDGamer, Thanks for keeping the community flowing and clean you are valued moderators here and there may be 1 admin position in the next few weeks which you will be considered for if interested even before its made public, Keep up the awesome work.

A massive massive thankyou!. To the future!

Wilco - Founder

Last edited by a moderator:
100% Agree thank you all so much. We all would not be here now if it was not for the administration team and the forum mods. I mean just look around at what we have built here. Epic just epic. Hope we have meany happy days to come.

Must mention the exciting times ahead for everyone involved in the UNMC and anyone who meets them along the way!

Im also thankfull for all your hard work admins / moderators!

But i have a small request to you guys

Could you please create a forum section that you guys check whenever you can where we could ask all sorts of questions related to wilco and/ or Ciaran ?

Cause i find it kinda hard to get a hold of you guys when i want to ask something

And ofcourse i know that you are very busy but i think this would create some better communication between our "management team" and us " the regulars" hehe

Well thanks in advance!! And keep up the great work !

I've never played on another arma 3 server since I joined here almost 7 months ago.

Thanks Wilco and the admin team :)

w00p w00p lets get to the first year!....

Altis Life 10 Coming Soon™

Been here since April, which was 6 Months ago. Been an amazing journey to what AltisLife is today. I remember the first day I joined where Ed pulled me over for speeding and driving on the wrong side of the road lol. Really miss the good old days. Let's all hope the server get's even more popular and bigger than it is today. Been awesome meeting a ton of good friends on here. Thanks everyone :)

220279xcitefun_you_re_welcome_Sharenators_Current_Site_Ranking-s307x293-170167-410.gif

This post makes me all warm and tingley deep inside. 

tumblr_mfnav4a4NS1qabgwgo4_500.gif

Been here since March 3rd and registered on the forums on the 21st when I decided to stay and cash in on the "Get 30K For Registering" promotional offer. 8 months and the BRC(Good memories.) later here I am as an Admin and the leader of the White Listed Rebels.

Its nice to know that even though I've become ridiculously inactive, that I'm still appreciated :D Unfortunately I have started sixth form now so don't seem to have as much free time whilst I'm still figuring out my schedule. I hope to change this relatively soon but we will wait and see :p

Heres to another year!

If sarcasm was a desirable quality and gifs were a useful commodity then I would be the best admin ever.

But they're not. And I'm an arsehole.

But you fellas do a cracking job. Well done.

If sarcasm was a desirable quality and gifs were a useful commodity then I would be the best admin ever.

But they're not. And I'm an arsehole.

But you fellas do a cracking job. Well done.
Sir your beard provides invaluable morale support. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back