What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Altis Investigations

Damn double post! All this empty space,

,                              **PM me for rates to get your AD in this space**

Best rates on the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
haha awesome as ever... ill front page it for a few days...

I notice you returned to the UK.. hopefully not the end of your altis journeys :(
Thanks Man!! I love being a front page whore, just don't ask me for my "page 3" photos  :p

I RP so deep I had to stay away to reflect on the horrors i'd seen. Out of RP - I've been busy editing and had to commitments that I failed to come up with a valid excuse quick enough to get out of lol.

I'll be on 8pm Tuesday, hopefully theres some bunny rabbits for Vladic Ka to pet and stroke for stress relief  ;)

Thanks Man!! I love being a front page whore, just don't ask me for my "page 3" photos  :p

I RP so deep I had to stay away to reflect on the horrors i'd seen. Out of RP - I've been busy editing and had to commitments that I failed to come up with a valid excuse quick enough to get out of lol.

I'll be on 8pm Tuesday, hopefully theres some bunny rabbits for Vladic Ka to pet and stroke for stress relief  ;)
Ill be looking for you. We have things to discuss.

"Vladic is looking for you..."

*Translation:

xq6inr.jpg

Looking forward to the investigative team looking for a missing reporter

Looking forward to the investigative team looking for a missing reporter
"This just in Unlucky George indeed unlucky. Sources indicate that one member of the Altis Police Constabulary known as Super Intendent Vladic Ka has attempted to force feed rabbit meat to Unlucky George after an incident at the HM Treasury earlier this week and it is unclear if allegations of having him wash it down with a jerry can of petrol with threats to light him on fire is true. Unlucky George was last seen heading toward rebel held territory to seek sanctuary with the UNMC forces fighting for control of East Altis. This has been BBC News,good night." *Cue outro music*

Gotta love the PLF Wolf killing spree huh! props to PLF kris and vlad! awesome video george :p

Last edited by a moderator:
"This just in Unlucky George indeed unlucky. Sources indicate that one member of the Altis Police Constabulary known as Super Intendent Vladic Ka has attempted to force feed rabbit meat to Unlucky George after an incident at the HM Treasury earlier this week and it is unclear if allegations of having him wash it down with a jerry can of petrol with threats to light him on fire is true. Unlucky George was last seen heading toward rebel held territory to seek sanctuary with the UNMC forces fighting for control of East Altis. This has been BBC News,good night." *Cue outro music*
I was looking for Mr. Will Good, there's been reports that he's actually still alive and somehow still has the 2.2mill. I can't reveal my source and I'm not blaming the PLF in anyway at all!

Back