What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The anger as a new player

Thankyou all for your replies and kind thoughts. I will give it another go knowing that not all are complete bastards. Nice to see an admin that gives a shit as well. Have met some EXP boys before and they were more than friendly. GC have robbed me more than once I believe as have EUL. Getting robbed now and then fine no problem but when its every run you do, the fun is completely ruined. See you in Altis

Smokey T

Best thing to do is meet some people that have roughly the same amount of money as you and wants the same sort of goals and do runs with them, ALWAYS scout the area before processing and selling (check around thoroughly) try take guns if you have enough money even hire protection if you have to but there isn't many groups offering protection.

If you need any help mate give me a text in game and i'll be glad to help you out. my ingame name is [TI] Tidus

Good advice and taken kindly. Haven't had had the best experience with TI members though. In fact the only person I have killed was a TI chap who had set an ambush for my truck. It is the only encounter both me and my truck have survived. Shame I had to open fire to get out of it.

Ti Has definitely "Taxed" us with bullets as well. Convoy lost about 5-6 trucks that night.

Right,

I'm gonna start raising money for new players who want to roleplay but can't due to gangs with no intentions other than personal gain. Send me a message Smokey T on the forums soon and ill gear you up with a few million pounds, some weaponry and you can borrow a Huron if you swear to use it for legal activities only :)  

I might make a thing of this actually

Right,

I'm gonna start raising money for new players who want to roleplay but can't due to gangs with no intentions other than personal gain. Send me a message Smokey T on the forums soon and ill gear you up with a few million pounds, some weaponry and you can borrow a Huron if you swear to use it for legal activities only :)  

I might make a thing of this actually
How could you possibly hope to make a profit. All i see is a huoron filled with weed getting scrapped

How could you possibly hope to make a profit. All i see is a huoron filled with weed getting scrapped
I don't want to make a profit its charity lol. I'd probably fly with them or at the very least track it and inform the police that I am running a rental company etc

Maybe I could be named Lord of the Hobo ?

I don't want to make a profit its charity lol. I'd probably fly with them or at the very least track it and inform the police that I am running a rental company etc

Maybe I could be named Lord of the Hobo ?
I have some sad news

The lord tag was deleted you will never be a lord...

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when did the EXP become nice? I remember them robbing me with 5 people while I was doing salt with my freshly bought mohawk and they scrapped it even though I cooperated and was being nice to them  :(

I don't want charity. The offer is nice, but I want to make my own success. I do firmly believe that people should rob, it should be part of the game. I just think people should have better taste in WHEN to RP such a thing. Not doing it to 10 people in the space of 15 minutes just because you feel like it and there is only one cop on the server.

I have some sad news

The lord tag was deleted you will never be a lord...
God summit..

Alright Smokey, as l always say go with whatever floats your goat. EXP are great guys, robbing people doesn't make you a bad guy it's when you take everything from someone with poor rp and execute them for the bounty. I'm not afraid to say that's what I dislike about the large recruitment gangs

Which members is this?

And if you have any proof then I'd happily help you out :)

Remember boys and girls,number 1 solution to not get robbed or taxed by GC is not to do drugs in the first place :-D
I maybe still have video record, this aint big deal, but i didnt agree that what u said earlier, and prob u couldnt do anything about it what happened to me and my bro =)

I'm new to the server, just a few days, and own several vehicles, a house and have made a gang, now up to about 10 people. I've made  a few million already, basically by doing runs. I was helped out at first by some kind people, but after that I was able to set up a nice operation. 

It's more or less just about who you hang around with. When doing runs it is much much safer to do it as a group. You can come along with us if you like, we mainly do legal runs. Message me on the forums if you're interested. 

Can message N.L.A. members if you need help on legal runs. 

We also only rob on drugs.

Back