What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Athira Police Boy Band

zener

Banned
 ​

The Athira Police Boy Band

​

You may have heard of our first single, but now we are going full scale, the Athira Boy Band is here and we are here to take over the Islands music scene! 

We are a group of around 20 people, that have a 'somewhat' of a passion for singing! We do all sorts from live recordings to albums and Soon™ we will be going full scale with a tour booked for some time this year!

​

Meet the Crew

Board Members: @CI Hugo

Our Manager: @Jolly

Our Assistant Manager: @Nalurah

Public Relations Manager: @DSGT Zener

Public Relations Assistants: Wally

Executive Director & Producer: @DSGT Zener

Producer: @Jolly

Choreographer: Steve

Lead Editor: @DI Ivhan

Editors: @DI LONG BEARD

Camera Crew: @DI Ivhan & @DI LONG BEARD

Lead Singer: @DI LONG BEARD

Singers:

Dean Cain

Wally

Jolly

Zener

Wazowski

Bradley Green

Hero

Ivhan

Jammy

Vicks

Shaferz

Backup Dancers: TBA

The Album!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the long awaited arrival of our album is around the corner, with one track of the album already released, there are plenty more to come! With songs including:

Hero

Story of my life

and many many more!

The cover of our Debuting Album is yet to be finished, therefore, it will be Soon™!

​

Tracks:

​

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

The Tour!

Yes you heard us correctly, no need to clear your ears, The Athira Boy Band will be going on live tours all around the island, locations including:

Kavala

Athira

Pygros 

and many many more!

Dates are still yet to be realised for the tour as we currently are still working on our album, but they will be released soon™!

​

For more information please contact us via our public relations manager and his assitants!

​

The Recruitment!

The athira Boy Band is ever expanding, if you would like to become a member, we meet normally every Friday after the athira police event, unfortunately the only current members we are looking for are the police but we may expand one day!

​

​

Thanks for reading, and keep your eyes out, you will see us everywhere within a matter of time! 

This topic will frequently be updated so keep your eyes pealed! 

​

​

​

​

All proceeds made from the band will go towards the police.

And my pocket

​

​

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
@STeFFeX

Here at Athira Police Boy Band we have received your complaint against:

Singer/Lead Editor/Camera Crew Ivhan,

We take all complaints against band members very seriously, and we are looking into it, we will get back to you ASAP

~ Public Relations Manager Zener

*Update*

Nor can you, the door is there <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm they are doing a tour without me..... Well I guess something is going down

@Wicker

We have not decided on set tour dates yet, however our intentions are to try and get them released within the next coming months as soon as our album has finished,

And do not fear, we haven't forgotten about your loyalty to the band, therefore for one show not of your choice, you will be receiving a free promotional offer of buy one get 10% of the 4th ticket!

It's save not safe!

*triggered*

@Danish

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, it will be fixed as soon as possilbe!

@Wicker

We have not decided on set tour dates yet, however our intentions are to try and get them released within the next coming months as soon as our album has finished,

And do not fear, we haven't forgotten about your loyalty to the band, therefore for one show not of your choice, you will be receiving a free promotional offer of buy one get 10% of the 4th ticket!

I got the feeling mr public relations manager zener , that you are roleplaying on the forums. It's weird hahah

Can I join? I like singing. I feel like I can sing lots of songs. Here is my signature song:

4 hours ago, DSGT Fergus said:

Can I join? I like singing. I feel like I can sing lots of songs. Here is my signature song:

Kavala Scrub.

Our latest single is being produced and will be available on itunes the forums soon.

Get your Shift-Ctrl-P ready for this one folks 😂

Back