What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Best house on the island !

MrClown

Well as you can see from the title i own one of the best houses on the island, it has its own pathway so you don't have to park your car 200 metters away from the house and then walk to go into the house, it has its own parking zone which is really cool ! You can even park a Hemmt box over there, when you feel like you want some fresh air you can go to kavala castle which is 30 metters away from you and you can enjoy Kavalas view. And if you are a naughty boy/girl you can even check the drug dealer with your binoculars and check if anyone's selling drugs. This lovely house is near the police station so nobody can rob your house so you are 100% safe about storing what ever you want inside of it ! Get it now !!! 

Starting bid with : 30millions

I suggest adding some pictures because if you try and sell something for 30 million its quite a gamble.

Are you really not allowed to rob this house? that doesn't really sound fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noty, There is nothing wich indicates it's worth 30 million..

The view is shit also.

Are we allowed to rob houses like that? If not its pretty much exploition of a greenzone isnt it? as the house will forever be in a safe heaven..

But on the other side how do you stop someone in a gz from robbing your house?

Would really love to hear the rules about this from the admins, cause there is a few houses here and there thats in greenzones, not only in that one!

@Neo @Vladic Ka @Wilco @Mr Cardoso

Are we allowed to rob houses like that? If not its pretty much exploition of a greenzone isnt it? as the house will forever be in a safe heaven..

But on the other side how do you stop someone in a gz from robbing your house?

Would really love to hear the rules about this from the admins, cause there is a few houses here and there thats in greenzones, not only in that one!

@Neo @Vladic Ka @Wilco @Mr Cardoso
To be honest with you i thought the same aswell when i bought this house i asked 6 mentors xD and they all said thats not exploiting so yeah...

Noty, There is nothing wich indicates it's worth 30 million..

The view is shit also.
I tried my best to be honest as you can see i cannot go forward as a photography man... but you know... i tried.

This house is not worth £30 million for one reason.
Using it to store illegal items is technically exploiting, as per the green-zone rules for parking trucks in them to sell drugs.

If storing illegal shit in a house like that isn't exploiting, then all the people banned for selling drugs by parking cars in the greenzone need unbanning ASAP.

To be honest with you i thought the same aswell when i bought this house i asked 6 mentors xD and they all said thats not exploiting so yeah...
Sounds like those mentors had no understanding of the server rules then, because to me, this is 100% exploiting as you can never be robbed by being in the green-zone. Abusing server rules to your advantage.

Personal opinion on this, don't take it as gospel regarding server rules.

"[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Using it to store illegal items is technically exploiting, as per the green-zone rules for parking trucks in them to sell drugs.[/COLOR]" - It is not exploiting to store vehicles in green zones to prevent them being robbed. There is no explicit rule in place for this as it stands. I personally would love it to be against the rules as I view it as exploiting (personally), but based on previous situations involving this, it is not exploiting (and yes, I have unbanned the individuals I personally have banned for this). Also, by that logic, it would be exploiting to store anything in there regardless of legality, as it would prevent their seizure.

Regarding the price tag, you will be paying £30,000,000 for a house that can be robbed. Admins are not watching the GZ 24/7, and there is the potential for someone to break the rules and raid the house. You would also have no way of knowing who did this unless caught in the act. Plus, cops of course can always carry out their duty in the GZ, so if you did store guns or drugs in there, they still are not safe. Legal items however would be.  So no, £30,000,000 is too much imo. A premium property, maybe, but not that premium. That's Cardoso's Mansion.

Hope this helps?

Personal opinion on this, don't take it as gospel regarding server rules.

"Using it to store illegal items is technically exploiting, as per the green-zone rules for parking trucks in them to sell drugs." - It is not exploiting to store vehicles in green zones to prevent them being robbed. There is no explicit rule in place for this as it stands. I personally would love it to be against the rules as I view it as exploiting (personally), but based on previous situations involving this, it is not exploiting (and yes, I have unbanned the individuals I personally have banned for this). Also, by that logic, it would be exploiting to store anything in there regardless of legality, as it would prevent their seizure.

Regarding the price tag, you will be paying £30,000,000 for a house that can be robbed. Admins are not watching the GZ 24/7, and there is the potential for someone to break the rules and raid the house. You would also have no way of knowing who did this unless caught in the act. Plus, cops of course can always carry out their duty in the GZ, so if you did store guns or drugs in there, they still are not safe. Legal items however would be.  So no, £30,000,000 is too much imo. A premium property, maybe, but not that premium. That's Cardoso's Mansion.

Hope this helps?
Well to be honest with everyone i do care about your personal opinion but i didn't ask for it srly now its getting annoying...

Well to be honest with everyone i do care about your personal opinion but i didn't ask for it srly now its getting annoying...
woah woah woah he's trying to help figure out a question being discussed for a few posts directly in relation to your post...

no need to be like that..

Actualy i think this property is worth that money its in a very safe location not impenetrable but very safe and if you have picture proving you had certain items and you where robbed you can get compensation from admins because the house is technically in a green zone so i think the house is worth the cash there are some very rich people on altis life an i think they can spare this cash i also find it extremely annoying that allot of people are hating on this house while they cant even afford a house just be honest you are envious that this individual owns such a lovely spot and you wanna hate. Envy is a deadly sin. You wish people more success. It cures ones greed.

Actualy i think this property is worth that money its in a very safe location not impenetrable but very safe
A house in Kavala is a bad house.

'and if you have picture proving you had certain items and you where robbed you can get compensation from admins because the house is technically in a green zone' 

Wrong, wrong, wrong. - Read rules for comp requests.

'i also find it extremely annoying that allot of people are hating on this house while they cant even afford a house'

That house is worth nothing, so looking at the stats pages of people posting, can all afford it.

Back