What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

the best roleplay of a hostage situation I had seen.

Hmm this is highly concerning news! I think it is time the Cult took a cop hostage again. To see how good you guys have got at solving them. We have been working on our approach and I feel pretty safe to say that it is near perfect. That is, if the hostage, who'se phone was taken, doesn't call the cops in on his location anyhow.. DI Bob, we still owe you 4 splashed bodies =D

I feel the hostage situation went well! Things took a little time, but once we made some more threats such as shooting Spenny's dick off, things went swimmingly! Also, we weren't forced to flee, we just thought we may as well take him hostage, whilst the others wanted to stay back and attempt to kill cops, heh. That didn't go too well, luckily we sped off, had some fun with Spenny, listening to him praising the lord for an hour and traded him for 3 of our men that the cops managed to restrain, it was real fun and I'm hoping to have some more great roleplay like this whereby people are not trigger happy 24/7.

Cheers guys!

All went well because I organized the police in the Hostage Operation like a mothafucka, if I wasn't there it would've been a disaster waiting to happen.  :rolleyes:

It was my idea for a second Zamak in the first place! I organised the whole operation and you know it!

Back