What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The best way to make money

Koala Bear

Right I have recently switch to civilian from police and I can't bare to think of going below 10 mil so I need your help what's the best way to make money 

Sir Koala Bear 

I heard Pearls bring in good money, and its no dangerous to do.

1f609.png
I got told they don't work 

Caught a guy doing it, it works I see....had loads of Pearls on him

Join a gang and do a HM xD

Go to the HM Ship

1f609.png
Its not good money if you do it in a boat. Two hour run for 300k - no thanks. However, its good money if you do it in a Heli with someone else, they go down pickup the clams for himself and you (you have to store it on yourself though as you can't store it in a Heli) then for a 14 minute run you get anywhere from 144k to 180k (Each) then its good money. And plus little to no risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ways I have found making a living in order of rank;

3. Diamond Mining and processing; I have a Hemmt and in about an hour your turning half mill easily. However the risk is very high on this one and made me paranoid. 

2. Frogs legs; I have found in terms of capacity and value frogs legs is actually very lucrative if you can get around by air and make LSD, Within half an hour you can be 200k up. Each "complete" run is a full tank however, but .. There huge return on investment. A nice way in a short period of time to sprint a bit of money. 

1. I have to say it because it's true ... Taxi driving; the generosity of folks has been a revelation to me. A cab ride being nice and polite, respectful, can get you large numbers.. Now you're not gonna turn 500k a day, you might do 150k a day.. But - Heres the trade off - you get to meet RPers who aren't looking to get in your grill, your relaxed cos ain't in anyone's grill, it's relaxed, you  enjoy the relaxed nature of the role, yes it's not super earning potential. It' does cover my costs and the feeling of someone giving you money because you have given them a good experience is priceless. It's better than being shot in the face or sidechat shouting some Pillock down. 

I don't know what your end game will be, it's easy to dismiss all I have mentioned but each of these were relevent to me as part of my experience. I have personally chosen to not engage in the rough stuff shall we say, play it straight and graft, from a personal standpoint - I know it's a better gaming experience than loitering on the edge of fractious relationships..with other RP'ers. 

Good luck my friend. 

Right I have recently switch to civilian from police and I can't bare to think of going below 10 mil so I need your help what's the best way to make money 

Sir Koala Bear 
Weed is the best in my opinion but the most dangerous, oil is a safe trip most times. :)

Salt in a Huron.

1 hour 10 minutes work = ~£1 million.
Chance of being robbed? 1 in 1000 runs.

Frog legs in a Huron.

12 minutes a run = £235,000
Aren't frogs legs themselves illegal now? You'd risk losing a Huron doing that.
Or has that been changed back? Otherwise, yeah, frogs legs in a Huron.

Aren't frogs legs themselves illegal now? You'd risk losing a Huron doing that.
Or has that been changed back? Otherwise, yeah, frogs legs in a Huron.
I am sure frog legs are legal now, however LSD is illegal.

Will need to double check.

Weed runs lad, made 40mil in a week check my money graph ;) 

Get a tempest covered 30mins later 900k

Back