What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Bounty from The Capitol

Cow

CapitolSeal.png

Wanted Alive
SI Dredd

unknown-person.gif

Reason: SI of the Police force

SI Dread, once captured place a Capitol Peacekeeper helmet and "persuade" by any means possible for the man to shout "Glory to the Capitol!, Long live President Snow!" on camera. Upload the video and send to the General Cow of the Peacekeeper movement. First come first serve

Wanted for £1,000,000

Payed same week

Wanted Alive
SI

unknown-person.gif

Reason: Was one of the leaders in-charge of taking down the original scouting force on the island.

SI , once captured place a Capitol Peacekeeper helmet and "persuade" by any means possible for the man to shout "Glory to the Capitol!, Long live President Snow!" on camera. Upload the video and send to the General Cow of the Peacekeeper movement. First come first serve.

Wanted for £1,500,000

Payed same week.

​

GLORY TO THE CAPITOL!
LONG LIVE PRESIDENT SNOW!

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

GLORY TO THE CAPITOL!
LONG LIVE PRESIDENT SNOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a chance 
1f609.png
Nearly got INS Aiden to come for a talk today, but unfortunately he didn't like our terms, I did find a INS badge on the corpse that attempted to get into my tower, but unfortunately there where too many bullets in the face to identify who it was :p Too bad, you might have gotten some good information out of my Colonel to my capture, but not everything can go to plan. :p

Nearly got INS Aiden to come for a talk today, but unfortunately he didn't like our terms, I did find a INS badge on the corpse that attempted to get into my tower, but unfortunately there where too many bullets in the face to identify who it was :p Too bad, you might have gotten some good information out of my Colonel to my capture, but not everything can go to plan. :p
I'll get you before you get me, mark my word. 

Only 1 mil?! Step it up and im in :p
I will pay 1 million if you do the above to fetty video of him white helmet saying what cow said! Also I will bump either of the SI's by 1 million if you can get them to say " I am a little sissy girl" in the same video

I will give anyone a white helmet if there can get  PC Daniel snow to have a drink in the pub with me and Jimmey      :D 

Back