What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

THE CHRISTMAS AWARDS 2020

The Nice Person Award - @Robbie

Why - Supports such a shit team which must be the cause of serious frustation, but never lets his frustations get the best of him.
They aren't that bad, healthy mid table position.

c2c3737a51916a17d81caaefd053446a.png

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @Drew

Why - For me hands down one of the best roleplayers we have ever had on the server. Always brings out the best out of people with his roleplay interactions  

Commitment King / Queen - @DCC SI GREENHALGH

Why - The amount of times I have gone to sleep and woken up and this guy is still active on teamspeak doing police apps etc.

Dev of the Year - N/A

Why - Don't think it's fair to name just one, there have been so many parties involved with the development this year.

Staff Member of the Year - N/A

Why - As part of the team, I don't think it's fair to name just one. I think everybody in the staff team has done a great job this year. Apart from @Bowen Orionas he can't even build a shed.

The Funny One - @JohnKiff

Why - Roleplay's as my dad -_- 

The Nice Person Award - N/A

Why - To many people.

- Not so funny one - @Aiden
Thinking he is funny bringing up Wolverhampton Wanderers to me all the while. Can't wait for Liverpool to knock off again so you stop talking about football again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @Xeulifer

Why - Has fixed the wires at the banks a lot, best electrician on Altis

Commitment King / Queen - @Jamie

Why - Has been running AR for longer than I can remember, great job!

Dev of the Year - @Finbar

Why - Good AnD

Staff Member of the Year - @Coco

Why - Stepped up as community manager when we needed him, and bears a striking resemblance to batman.

The Funny One - @Nuclear

Why - Invited Simon ross to Lobos

The Nice Person Award - @Ji the Pillager

Why - Helped a young man find a barn.

Honorary mentions:

@AlexBear

For being the best trainer we have.

@Spartan Horde

For playing rebel too soon.

@Kez

For really enjoying our use of MRAPS

@YoCo

For helping Nick get over his fear of The Plebs

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @YoCo

Why - best man on the island always has a laugh with you in and out of game

Commitment King / Queen - @Bowen Orion

Why - always has the time to do shit and just kills Poseidon all the time 

Dev of the Year - @ACC LastNickLeft

Why - done alot of work for the server

Staff Member of the Year -  @Gremlin

Why - Nice man all the time

The Funny One - @Jesse Orion

Why - thinks he can tell me what to do 

The Nice Person Award -  @GREENY

Why - He is always having fun no matter what also has the time to talk

I reckon if we give "Dev of the year" to @Hawaii. Idk what u guys think of but this person has helped alot to the community and is mostly active and try to get a solution for the one in need of it. Just my opinion, i know other devs also do the hard work and maybe i might be wrong, but for me its a 100% Hawaii

FORMAT

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @YoCo

Why - Guys a RP head

Commitment King / Queen - @Eemil

Why - Committed to getting himself banned

Dev of the Year - @Antollyme

Why - Fat dev nerd

Staff Member of the Year - @Robbie

Why - Just give him lead ffs

The Funny One - @SALV

Why - Old crabbit cunt, can't even cheat properly

The Nice Person Award - @L12Mason

Why - Showed me the GTA ropes, still needs to grow up though

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @Gremlin

Why - Just one hell of a top bloke full respect

Commitment King / Queen @Stubley

Why - Always around never logs of ts

Why - Some top updates keep it up 

Staff Member of the Year - @Bowen Orion

Why - Hes just always there even when your not expecting him to be great laugh

The Funny One - @Harry White Atlas

Why - cracks me up big time

The Nice Person Award - @Marty Atlas

Why - Heart of gold Genuine Guy

I reckon if we give "Dev of the year" to @Hawaii. Idk what u guys think of but this person has helped alot to the community and is mostly active and try to get a solution for the one in need of it. Just my opinion, i know other devs also do the hard work and maybe i might be wrong, but for me its a 100% Hawaii
Aaaah man thanks, really ❤️ Love y'all, too! Myself I agree with what Robbie is saying about developer of the year. I'm still new to the development team settling myself in, and busy attempting to steal the dev lead from stealth 👀 Haven't done much yet except breaking stuff on every update.

Everyone in the development team put in so much effort into making the server great, a toast for y'all!

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @Gremlin

Why - Overall great guy, active and one of the few people who will go along with any RP you want. Always fun to be around.

Commitment King / Queen @Drex

Why - Hate when you try to take me hostage but you are definitely dedicated and always on

Dev of the Year - @sciencefreak74

Why - "Too green", but always there to listen to my bullshit at 3AM. Thanks for trying to make Altis a better place.

Staff Member of the Year - @Bowen Orion

Why - Great guy, always there when you need him.

The Funny One - @YoCo @YoCo Unban@YoCo unban V8 @YoCo Unbann @YoCo uunnbbaann @YoCoo

Why - Tits, even though we both know how much of a dick you can be you always make me laugh

The Nice Person Award - @Nalurah

Why - Dedicated to the community, always trying to help others. 

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @WhoisDan

Why - don't know how, but he always comes up with something new

Commitment King / Queen - @Jesse Orion

Why - i almost always see him on whenever i play

Dev of the Year - @ACC LastNickLeft

Why - has done alot of shit since he joined the dev team

Staff Member of the Year - @Bowen Orion

Why - he just nice

The Funny One - @Nikolai

Why - gotta give myself something i suppose 😉

The Nice Person Award - @Javier Atlas

Why - just so he stops stealing my tyre caps

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @WhoisDan

Why - Pretty much always roleplaying and trying to give me hard hats. One of a select few who I would say is here strictly for the roleplay

Commitment King / Queen @Gremlin

Why - He is on the server pretty much all the time. Seriously though the server will last a day without you, you can take a break.

Why - Unlike most I'm not going to say because he has done a lot as well even he will admit the stuff he has done so far is usually pretty simple on the grand scheme of SQF. Instead I'm voting for Nick due to his dedication to becoming a better Arma 3 dev. Nick is obviously very new to the development team and SQF and as we all know by now SQF is an absolute pain to learn. Regardless of this, Nick constantly punches above his weight trying new things and even when he knows he's not yet capable of doing something he will always give it a go. While I'm sure there is a long path ahead and a lot more 0300 conversations of me telling Nick why his code is 7 times slower than the alternative with 15 bugs in it, I am confident that given time and practice Nick will come on to be an experienced and extremely valuable member of the Arma development team. Nick, you don't hear me say this much but despite how much we argue at 0300 bringing you into the Arma development team is one of the best decisions I've ever been part of here and I am proud to work with you and help you along the way.

Staff Member of the Year - @CC Gordon

Why - Even while we were sitting in the hot tub he was on his phone doing staff stuff

The Funny One - @Coco

Why - Apparently shitposts on the forums count so basically any status update he makes or anything he posts/ replies in the suggestion area

The Nice Person Award - @Nalurah

Why - Very dedicated to the community and no matter what is always a nice person to be around. 

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - Jaffa Benitez 

Why - Comes up with unique situations and is well know all around Los Santos

Commitment King / Queen - Mick Surf

Why - Never seen the man not out grinding or not hard at work 

Dev of the Year - Stealthee

Why - Made some amazing developments and is also fun to RP with especially with his different creative characters 

Staff Member of the Year - Robbie Williams

Why - Helped me efficiently with problems faced during RP and Is also a great person to RP with 

The Funny One - JonJo Flynn

Why - Likes to be a joker and makes all situations so funny as well as comes up with some good one liners 

The Nice Person Award - Matao Ryder

Why - Such a nice guy always has my back

I am loving the amount of warm hearted banter and praise everyone is sharing so far... I'm not one to talk, because I'm toxic as fuck, however- It's great to see!

Keep these coming in, they'll be counted, reviewed and documents, so that Mr @Vladic Kacan make the decision (Tough job.) and then if he can get on stream as planned, it'll all be announced there! - Also there will be some random steam keys handed out labelled as "Premium" (over $8 in value or something) so be sure to check in!

twitch.tv/vladic_ka - make sure you're there!

(If you're nominated or receive the award, you'll be tagged on Forums anyway, so if you can't make it, don't worry extensively!)

petition to be the one saying who won, me and my great english will be perfect for it

petition to be the one saying who won, me and my great english will be perfect for it
Ask the big man, I just wanted to give back to a community which has given me a lot during a shit time.

Also, I've kinda sprung it on him all, I don't think we've ever spoken apart from maybe briefly on stream.

Staff Member of the Year - Robbie Williams

Why - Puts far too much time into staffing the 5m server, i dare say he has no life ❤️

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - Teddy Wrinkle

Why - Teddy always has a good level of roleplay going into the server and always providing a chuckle

Dev of the Year -Stealthee

Why - Completely built up the fivem server putting in the graft to give us a new server to rp

The Nice Person Award - Cristi

Why- If you have to ask you have never met cristi, absolute G always an good positive person to be around

Commitment King / Queen - @CMO Phoenix

Why - Has been on the server patrolling religiously for a fair few years and streams them too. All alongside helping run the Altis NHS which is no mean feat! 🙂

Dev of the Year - @Stealthee

Why - This gent mustered up the GTA RP server from all but nothing. I have no coding knowledge but that surely aint easy! He and his team have provided constant engaging updates to the GTA RP server throughout the year!

The Nice Person Award - @Nalurah

Why - Always seems to gave a smile on her virtual face and is always seems to be doing something for the community ❤️

The Funny One - @Simon Ross

Why - Wants to be nominated so he is able to flex on his friends that's he has actually be nominated for something, plus always wants the NHS to have a Blackfish.

Back