What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The civilian defib system

VikRambo

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Wag1,

I don't know who made the civilian defib system but OMG IS IT FUCKING AMAZING. I recently had the pleasure of being revived by it (shoutout to @Hoax) and the whole near death experience, the music and the text... Too fucking good. I was in gen ops and just laughing my head off during an active gun fight... My god...

Best 3 minutes of my life...(sad life ik)

I was trying to delay you so I could pick up your weapon back then but some hobo got it and I'm sad :( I also revived a poor PC down the street who I gave his gun too he gets sprayed down straight away. But I really love this script <3 

Wag1,

I don't know who made the civilian defib system but OMG IS IT FUCKING AMAZING. I recently had the pleasure of being revived by it (shoutout to @Hoax) and the whole near death experience, the music and the text... Too fucking good. I was in gen ops and just laughing my head off during an active gun fight... My god...

Best 3 minutes of my life...(sad life ik)
Glad you like it VRambo... and thanks for the feedback.

FWIW, we had to create a system that prevented excessive revivals when under combat-fire, and it seemed a bit poor to just 'sit someone out' for that long with nothing to see or hear. Bad enough that we had to make there be nothing to do! So I got a little creative... :D

Yes, it will bore the crap out of you, the 500th time, no doubt.

And yes, if you get shot dead again during that state, there is (intentionally) no way back on your feet apart from a full respawn - but again, that's to stop people trying to do it in really, really silly situations in order to escape under fire or rejoin a fight too soon. Nothing in life (or death) is without its risks! :D

Back