What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Company's fun time on server 2.

Fused

After the 8 o'clock restart The Company pull an Ifrit and 7 Spongebob SUV's hoping for a funny Kavala experience with the hobos of Kavala. I would also love to thank the police department for not intervening in the fun that we had probably the best time I've had on the server for a long time!

Just a nice screenshot before it all began we had more people join us on the way through to Kavala.

@Gricey@Freebz@TC Conor@LordLiam@Kevin English@Fused@TC Joseph

452807B919EAC3C287FF9D96C17FAA52475D3AAF

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest thing we have done in a long time! Gotta say it was very funny watching random hobos react ;P

@Freebzmade us pay him, that's why he is involved. I am only joking xD.

We had a great time and some good roleplay.

You guys love those Spongebob SUV's

I was with some students outside Kavala and they were dealing with a patient when 6 SUVs and an ifrit pulled up. I didn't know weather to run or hide

The cops did intervene when we were in a gunfight next to lakka fuel and got gricey then we took him back
1f60e.png

After the 8 o'clock restart The Company pull an Ifrit and 7 Spongebob SUV's hoping for a funny Kavala experience with the hobos of Kavala. I would also love to thank the police department for not intervening in the fun that we had probably the best time I've had on the server for a long time!

Just a nice screenshot before it all began we had more people join us on the way through to Kavala.

@Gricey@Freebz@TC Conor@LordLiam@Kevin English@Fused@TC Joseph

http://imgur.com/6exya44

Back