What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Current HM.

Do you like the current hm?

• yes

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • no

Votes: 51 82.3%

• Total voters

zener

Banned
I was just interested in what peoples opinions are of the current RBA treasury or the "HM". 

Some people like it and others dont and i wasw just wondering what the overall answer would be for this. 

I personally think the best HM was the one at kore, but thats my opinion, what does everyone else think?

Last edited by a moderator:
My view is this, it's both bad for attackers and defenders. There is too many angles you can get shot from as it's in a city and in my opinion I can't see either side liking it. Im hoping admins/developers are aware of this and are intending to move this when UNMC changes occur. If not, hopefully this suggestion will make them aware of it.

Attackers can buy the DMT'S and houses making it a nightmware for cops to attack (mutliple points of getting shot from).

Defenders can get shot from literally anywhere.

IMO I don't enjoy the HM as it's more luck for both sides than skill. All you need is to push the wrong house and someone is in there and can kill you. Ditto with pushing the city, someone can just shoot from a window and kill you and you'll still have no idea where you got shot from

Last edited:
The one in Zaros has too many houses and fields. It also has about 3 hills where snipers just go to get set up. Houses are filled and you can only land on the big tower next to the HM, making you get shot out as a pilot very easily which means parachute is an only option. As well as this, it is right next to the Zaros Handgun Store so you just get constant alarms because they are 'armed'.

The HM by Airport was good, it had 2 towers both close to each other and quite small. I like this one the most!

The one by Kore was also a favourite of mine, it has few houses and a couple of snipers spots (Kore Military, Ammoni, Agias Stemma) - don't judge spelling :D

Personally, I don't particularly like the current one and I would like it moved to either airport or Kore - where it was to start with (traditional).

I think its safe to say the overall opinion is "no", so where would people like to see the hm?

Why not use the military compound with domes and stuff north of pyrgos? And the vault can be randomized between domes

Current HM is too chaotic, there's barely any strategy to it, everyone just sets up in random houses and it's pot luck as to who sees who, there's not much in terms of plans that the police can do to take over, and there's not much in terms of rebel plans in order to have the area secured, it's like being dropped into a TDM.

My favourite HM was the one by Kore because in my opinion it was balanced, the majority of the fighting was done by the overwatchers protecting the HM and the police trying to gain tactical advantage on the compound by securing things like amoni hill. 

Another great HM spot is the domes. This is significantly harder for Police but I feel like with the current HM rules of Police being able to return it counter-balances it. It also makes for some interesting police strategies like bench snipers, flashbangs, gas, hunter pushes etc. 

If you take a real life bank robbery situation, it's usually the chase that's the main part of the action, the police set up ready for their opponents to leave the bank in an attempt to halt the getaway vehicles etc.

Just my two cents.

When the UNMC up shop and move, It could get moved to the military compound south west of the current UNMC border. And actaully give a reason for the very northern part of the island. But the gold buyer would have to get moved. 

Back