What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Doge is stepping back... for a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomTheDoge

Plate Spinner
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
I make no apologies for the mildly clickbait title XD

'Tis the season for a lot of people to have exams... and I've got my GCSEs myself starting today! I will probably still be about as before for the next week or so but after that I have a week of 8 exams in 1 week (spooky) and therefore I might disappear entirely during that time. I will probably be back to full activity on the 27th of May as that is the end of my massive gauntlet of exams and I will only have 4 left in the whole month of June.

For the sake of arguement: @CMO Lharmon @CMO Marc Smith @CMO MickeeyThis is my declaration that after Sunday this week I will still be in teamspeak and will try and do some interviews if I see any but don't expect me in game much and pls don't kill me for not playing rocket league with you all the time Marc XD

But Tom who will run the meetings when there's no CMOs

Tom we talked about this, Rocket League does not play itself. You will be forced, even though you like it!

Watch out for Mr Head, Al and the Bumblebees.......(If you did your iGCSE on the 03/05)

Good luck with your exams mate , dont be gone for too long , we will miss you. Revise hard and work hard and you will do fine. I look forward to seeing you soon mate ?

Watch out for Mr Head, Al and the Bumblebees.......(If you did your iGCSE on the 03/05)
Hmm I did. It was alright I suppose. I don't see many people complaining about Q1 even though I think it's the hardest but oh well...

Hmm I did. It was alright I suppose. I don't see many people complaining about Q1 even though I think it's the hardest but oh well...
Q1 i like, Q3 is alright, but how in the name of god is 'Bits of cloth' a powerful word or phrase?.......

how in the name of god is 'Bits of cloth' a powerful word or phrase?.......
Deal god I hope we aren't going to have this argument. It isn't!!!!!

There were other words available and I didn't use anything about cloth as one of my 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back