What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

THE DYNAMIC DUO!!!!

The real soap

Soap And @HappyKnife Dynamic Duo

48939134b56abf74e454a34c8e09462b.png

9970735bf465e119d771a20c3af8ecfd.png

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
You should try doing everything in a baseball cap and a mk20c instead of an mx sw or mk1
All I keep hearing is excuses vlad u said to me when u left UNMC "I've got a insta AR inv" I'm not seeing anything i think vlad should be blacklisted and forced to be in NPAS

All I keep hearing is excuses vlad u said to me when u left UNMC "I've got a insta AR inv" I'm not seeing anything i think vlad should be blacklisted and forced to be in NPAS
never said that dude get your quotes right

I just imagine you two rocking out to Just the two of us..

♫ Just the two of us, we can make it if we try, just the two of us ♫

You should try doing everything in a baseball cap and a mk20c instead of an mx sw or mk1
i watched 2 pcso,s get dropped just outside the fob and when i went over to finish them off (i mean offer medical assistance to wounded men in the field) both pcso,s were carrying MK1,s so dont pull the old mk20 chestnut lol it doesnt wash anymore

i watched 2 pcso,s get dropped just outside the fob and when i went over to finish them off (i mean offer medical assistance to wounded men in the field) both pcso,s were carrying MK1,s so dont pull the old mk20 chestnut lol it doesnt wash anymore
Cops had more numbers and better equipped than 60% of our guys and look what happened :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The only time they get mkl1's is when they kill someone with a mk20 and then pick it up once they respawn lol. I've never seen a higher up give a mk1 to a pcso

The only time they get mkl1's is when they kill someone with a mk20 and then pick it up once they respawn lol. I've never seen a higher up give a mk1 to a pcso
fair enough was just saying what i could see  which to be honest with that fucking fog wasnt an awful lot lol

Back