What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The End Has Arrived (For Now)

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
So everyone, I hope all of you are doing really well. Today I had to make a decision that I have been dreading for weeks but I really have run out of options here. I am going to be leaving RPUK and the wonderful community here for a long time. 

I am doing fine no worries, however, with flight school stressing me everyday, and with something named "Life" finally catching up to me, I have a lot of things to sort out and with this, some sacrifices need to be made. Unfortunately, RPUK was part of this sacrifice. I just want to say thank you all for the amazing adventures I had on RPUK, and the wonderful people of the community. 

I cannot name everybody, because otherwise this goodbye message will become a biography of my time here within RPUK. But to those who know me, and those who I was closest with, know that I am always standing by you, to help you in any way I can. You are always most welcomed to message me on discord and I'll respond (if im not sleeping or flying a plane, dont text and fly!) 

Thank you to Management, Staff, and Developers for continuing to keep RPUK on it's feet, to allow me to be part of the staff family, and for the Developers to continue pumping out updates and continuing the greater the community. 

Thank you all, really, for everything! I love you all, and hopefully I will be back in the future, to reignite my adventures I had here. Have a good one guys and all the best to you, your families, and your future! Head Up and Stay Strong!

If you don't know who I am ingame, then take a look at the goodbye messages my characters have left below ❤️ :

-Charles Vander: My time in the police was fun and amazing, even more so with my involvement with CID, however, this must be said and I cannot stress it enough, NCA ON TOP! 

-Darryl Farrell: The Farrell brothers shall rule forever especially with the ballas, BALLAS ON TOP! 

-Leonard Fairs: Airplanes have wings and especially engines, if not, then they would not fly. Padrinos will always be my family, and suits are just top notch clothing ❤️ 

Have a good one guys!

I liked the time we had together in the apostles Mr Darryl (Think it was you anyway haha) 

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best to the best pilot going! Thanks for the flights for Bobby and June @Summer

Take care man and all the best.

look after yourself my guy, will miss leo annoying jamie but maybe one day see him again, need anything give me a shout in discord ❤️

Will miss you Cap and our fucky wucky goofy patrols! You've always been kind hearted, carry that on IRL and you'll do just fine ❤️

I will miss you brother. Good luck with the flight school. 

Love you man

image.png

Can't believe I'm the last Farrell left

200.gif

Farrell Brothers on TOP!

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Take care fella, will never forget myself and Yacob winding you up with a fake shooting at the smeltery and you losing your shit back in the Balla days.

Was a pleasure meeting you man. Hope you have a great time at flight school man and all the best for the future

Back