What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of a fantastic journey!

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
The time has come to say my goodbyes to GTA and to roleplay!

I would like to firstly show a huge amount of appreciation and gratitude to all the staff team and developers for all of their hard work and support throughout my time here on RPUK, my characters have all been weird and mysterious in their own way and i have had my fair share of bans too but we all lived and learned! Trouble maker me is out lol so no need to stress out 😄

From Olivia Grace who was as corrupt as they come in the police, to harriot east a solicitor who smacked her own solicitor Alex Ferrari in the head with a sledge hammer killing him because she didnt like what he said to her 😄 to my first police character Chrissie Brown! I have had the most unforgettable experiance playing here and all the memories i will cherish forever!

This year has been amazing with a huge thanks to @Jamie Aggy@Karen Aggy@Macca__@HBaker@Alex Ferrari@Gordon@Liam and so many more your levels of roleplay have been next level and i will never forget it! RPUK got me through so much and pulled me out of a mental health breakdown some days i didnt even want to wake up but all of you guys inspired me to keep fighting and i enjoyed every moment of RP with you all! RPUK is truly amazing and i genuinly wish i took it more serious from the start but i didnt realise how good it was! 

I love all of you guys so much and i wish yous all the best for the future ;( 

Thanks @Stuart@Gordonfor all of the support in my times of need also! Went way above what they had to do and where there to chat when i needed to talk! ❤️

RPUK is by far the best RP server so best advice everyone take it seriously ❤️ I may pop in sometime in the year but this is my goodbye ❤️

Bye everyone ❤️

Good bye and good luck on your road too something new, it was great RP with you! 

Adios! Take care 🙂

200.gif

Some of my funniest moments was with Kate and i always mention The Katelyn West in RP all the best! 💙

Back