What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of an era!

Nadine

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
phew.. where to start.. 
Nadine has left the building, for good.. and here is why..

For the last few weeks, being a owner or employee at Auto Exotic have been quite difficult and though.. Being targeting by gangs, being harassed and threaten on a daily base, attempt killed by massive trucks and cars, is just exhausting.. 
Also being an O'l lady to The Lost is no joke either, Nadine have faced multiple threats and attempt kidnappings while being with her loved ones, but she never gave in. until now.. 
Nadine rushed to Regi yelling at him, she could not handle it anymore, she needed to flee, get away and start a new life somewhere ells, she needed to be unknown and have peace. 

Nadine have been through a lot.. First she worked her way up in The Triads, had a blast, until the massive knife got planted in her back by her closest friends, then left to be on her own, got to know Kev Noble even more and became very close friends with him and the rest of the lovely Nobles. 
saw her very best friends, Reece and Bernie join The ballas and quickly followed them..
The ballas took her in with open arms and she worked her way high up! she was enjoying life as a Balla, but needed something more.. something she had a burning passion for, RACING AND CARS! 
she then left the balla family on good terms, to start her own business, she wanted to open up a garage and help co. host illegal races with Kev. 
That's when she met Miguel at Tire Nutz, and a strong friendship quickly developed.. they worked close together and helped each other build two characteristic garages.. and that's when she met Jeep, a lone wolf who was trying to establish a racing club called "Team Midnight".. she asked if he would like to join her at AE and he saw opportunities and said yes! 

after that AE quickly became a populated chill spot for LS citizens.. it was a lot of fun times and Nadine enjoyed herself and watching other people enjoy there stay and have a good time gave her satisfaction and peace.. she knew she had build a family here, and she knew she was needed.. 
But.. even as needed, Nadine had to make a decision.. she had to flee, the threats and harassment was getting too much for her, and Regi was heartbroken to see his loved one being unhappy staying, just so she could help others be happy. 
Nadine told Regi she was leaving.. she was crying and broken, as she swore never to leave Regi behind.. but she had no choice, if she stayed she would die, and there was nothing her friends, family or The Lost could do to prevent it..
She had to leave! 
Regi was frustrated, he knew he could not keep her safe here as he would die in the fall if he tried to.. should he leave with her? but he couldn't.. he had the club. his life was the club.. and she knew that! 
She kissed him goodbye at the airport as she was boarding, they both were crying in pure pain, the separation would be the hardest they ever went through. 
Regi knew where she was going, she took her old name back, and was no longer a Smith.. he knew how to find her, and promised her to fly out and make sure she was safe at her new location and that no one was following her.. but still, being together for so long, every day, and now... not being able to wake up next to each other, would be a massive pain for them both.. 

they chose to let Nadine leave in silence, only Regi and Miguel knew what was going on, and said there goodbyes.. they swore to keep it a secret that she is still alive and just started a new life.. the rest of the city might think she is dead, or just left? who know.. but one thing is straight, Nadine will never return to the city, as her life is no longer safe there, and never will be!

Massive thanks to the whole RPUK staff team, specially some of u guys really made my stay amazing.. (You know who u are)..
BIG UP to the Ballas - #BoT - Always a bunch of lovely people!  ❤️ 
BIIIIG LOVE TO MY AE FAMILY! thanks for sticking by and working your ass off for making AE still breathing.. you guys are a core of good people! much love.. ❤️ 

I hope to bump in to some of ya out there.. 
Peace out Nadine! ❤️ 

f606d57c7b76a52e7e1c5af2374b24a5-png.jpg

VtiPE4E.png.e185f9d72109c0961e13a3a230ea7bad.png

Nadine (1).png

YCqvI2p.jpg

wae.png

Nadine was such a strong character man. Thanks for everything you have done and we will try console Regi even if its in ways only Nadine could 👀

Sad to see you go man. 

😪

One of the first people I met in the city, many of good memories, God bless ya Nadine and stay safe ❤️

Damn, well this hurt to see, for sure one of the nicest people ive talked to both in game and out, gonna miss the dumb shit we all used to get up to back in Ballas. Wishing you all the best on what you plan to do next, see you around legend! ❤️

Sad to see you go Nadine, you were one of the first gang members I ever spoke to back when I first joined the server. You were always approachable and friendly and this carried on to when I joined Ballas, I'll always remember the mining trips we had with Thanatos, Caramel and Owen when I first joined Ballas never fail to make me laugh with the conversations that came about.

Was such a shame to see you depart from Ballas when you did with you being a friend and family member to us all and its even more of a shame to see you leave the city. I wish you all the best on your travels and hope one day in the future to see a brief return from you if life ever calms down.

You'll be sorely missed. I remember going mining and you were always there.(like always)

Nadine always had away to brighten a situation. Definitely hoped to be old ladies together. 💙💙

Take care. X

DPQ06U4.jpg

Thank you for guiding me back in my early days and still managing to always bring smiles to faces. All the best @Ceeta

@Ceeta One of first people i met in the server and helped me out a lot when i joined. My my character kiean weller wouldnt be where it is now if it wasnt for you nadine, thankyou for being a big sister to kiean weller and helping me over the last year. All the best nadine, if you ever need anything you've got my discord ❤️

Nadine, it is sad to see you leave the city. While my character had never met you really prior to TireNutz, your name was always mentioned around me where people spoke in a positive light. Being able to work with you has been a pleasure. Your passion for pushing for something different, rounding up the right people to create the Auto Exotic team never went unnoticed by me and the others. Creating the connections and the reputation saw us excel very early on. 

I feel our adult humour was similar to mine. I've come close to pissing myself more than a number of occasions while talking about stuff (den in the woods, mr rabbit.. etc! LOL). But you've always been fun to hang around with.

You've been generous to help me out with funding, created opportunities in RP and I probably speak for many that you've played an important part on a number occasions for when players have had a great RP experience due to events and what not.

Take it easy, who knows when we might meet again..!

4ZcDnHr.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you go Nadine, always bumped into you enough but never really knew you until I started hanging around and working at AE!  Was always a laugh and some of the shit you guys came out with I'm still laughing,

Hope to bump into you again sometime soon, but Stay safe and know you always have a home at AE ❤️

Always free on discord if you need anything 😊

Sad to see you going tbh , we had few interactions during your time on around different groups and honestly it was really amazing to see what you did and were doing ! 

I hope you best of luck on what's next for you ! 

Our paths have crossed many times over the past year on Luke with the Deltas and Albert, always a joy to be around. Take care!

Last edited by a moderator:
From the first day meeting you in the mines until now, so many memories have been made. I will not forget the fun we had together. I'm sure we will be seeing you again 1 day.

Why am I only seen this now 😞 Nadine from the day I met you in the mines giving Regi shit and I joined in and he shot me, sounds amazing and still is, In and out of city You are an amazon Women Hopefully see you again in city not the same without you especially our mutual Love Regi Sadge.

Regi is still a bitch.

Ceeta,

Whilst our friendship had its ups and downs, ultimately, I owe meeting the love of my life to you, so thankyou for that.

I met Reggie first who introduced me to you, and you took me under your wing on my first few days on the server, introduced me to @coozer and the rest of the triads over a year ago, and I found a home among them.

We had some crazy fun times in RP together, a couple of bad bitches. We bounced off each other well.

I wish you happiness, love and success in your future ❤️

Back