What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of JohnJoeegan's Era

I'm stuck for words to be quite honest, you were one of the first people I spoke to here, you did all of my police training all those years ago.

If I could use one word to sum up our friendship, "fireworks".

All the best mate! 😘 

Today we loose a good member of our staff, but not a friend!

As i told you personally, i hope you stick around and have many great days yet to come with us here, in our humble home.

Take care mate,

"Portuguese Guy That saw you drunk, even if you said you weren't."

raw

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sad to see you go John! Thank you for all the hard work you put in and I hope to still see you around. Look after yourself bud!

Brother from another mother, i never thought you would be one to leave this community.. Well you know where i am IRL and i bet @Mr Cardoso and @Wilco would like to keep in touch :)

more to life than a game unfortunately!

Damn, It's always hard to see someone who's been here for a long time and done lot of great things to see saying goodbyes anyways all to good to your future journeys and remember you are always more than welcome to return to this island!

Such a sound guy, you will be missed bud I'll always remember the hobo deathmatches with you and Crumble

This makes me sad 😥

You were truly an asset to the community, @JohnJoeegan. I wish you the best of luck in the future, not that you'll need it 😉

Goodbye John. You will be missed! I will still angry your posts on Facebook, dont worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad :-(

You've been a valuable part of this community and you will be sorely missed. We've had some proper belly laughs here over the years and I hope we'll still see you around from time to time! 

You're one of the great friends I've met here - so I'll have to resort to trolling you on Facebook from time to time instead!

You little legend!

giphy.gif

dont leave man you were an awesome freind not only in the police but on the server im going to miss you man stay safe :). thanks for the awesome patrols we had 

how can we keep in touch with you friend 

Sad to see you go, thanks for all you have done for this community! Best luck for the future.

I am not going to comment or tell a story as this upsets me and it will be too upsetting to write.

Today we have lost a good guy and I am glad @JohnJoeegan has been part of our story and cannot wait to see him again for that pint.

Back