What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of supreme leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
WhongCheng i had not known you long but the standard of roleplay you bought to kavala and altis was infectious , you had time for people and also even if you were giving a person a hard time you gave them a entertaining end to their life which is sometimes lacking on the island sometimes . Your ideas and plans were enjoyable to not only watch but partake in . i do hope you find the time to return at some point as i would love to see communism finally rule the dark world of the egg noodle imports . Regards mr bullet

WhongCheng,

It's sad to see you go... When I talked to you the first time I did not expect your kindness, we didn't talk for long but It was nice having a chat with you. You entertained us all, you brought life to Altis and Kavala. And also put a lot of effort into it, like the roleplay scenarios you've done. You took time to talk to people and let them interview you. One of the best moments with you was, of course, the attempted assassination of the supreme leader. You will be missed and I hope you come back one day.

- Colombian Alfie

Hello, its so sad to see you go now. I have known you for quite some time and i have to tell you that what you did was amazing. I think that Whong should be looked at as a perfect example of proper RP and how a Mayor should be like, there has been hundreds of mayors but noone has been like this guy. I wish you good luck on whatever you are gonna do next and I will add you on Steam to keep contact <33

-Thomas Valhall (Mr. Viking<33)

U will be missed even the bad times but sad to see u go your rp was top notch

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not leave 😣

I agree all about robbing. 

Why not friendly RP and fun RP at times? Like when you gave 50k and TCK boys robbed me at black market and I decided to tell them.that I was poor then they were like "Here you go mate and gave me 200k"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back