What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Firm and Lost Mc

crazedwolf1

Unlinked
Please refer back to the entire post for more reference:

The final chapter to your gang contact list. You need them for your special toys but I feel like they shouldn't hold all the keys to these special toys and some should be handed out to whitelisted gangs. So these chosen gangs can make them in-house.

The firm and lost have ultimate power in the city having their own set of rules to play by and I'm not saying they shouldn't but for example most people will know that the Lost MC and have Aztecas are fighting over who has the nicest collection of motorcycles but there is natural rp for the apostles to also show off their motorcycles and help the aztecas.

Without waffling on, the teaming rule needs to change. I understand people could gang up with their other powerful friends but that happens already by their second character joining and helping them anyway. COUGH Implement the second character rule COUGH.

This naturally balances out through RP by people getting sick of being oppressed and forming their alliances to take back some control. A good example could have been when Aztecs were controlling the island and robbing any living sole who stepped foot on it.

However, teaming against the cops should be a rule so they can operate as normal. As in real life OCGs don't care about helping some other group but just like to hear about it later.

So in summary: 

The teaming rule should be changed.

The lost and firm should hand over the supply of certain "toys" to whitelisted gangs.

Yes the teaming rules should absolutely be changed, I wrote up a post last night about how I think that could best be done. When it comes to ongoing conflicts and how it effects people, I can tell reading your posts you don’t have a lot of knowledge on the inner workings of it - the bottom line of it is that there is some things that gangs can craft, some things they can’t. I believe there was more things craftable in the past but it becomes increasingly more difficult to control the more people that can do it, it’s that simple really. 

When you’ve got gangs treating the server as a frag server you can’t really expect them to want to control things like this, rather just for their own benefit more than anything. I actually heard someone say recently “We aren’t going to win this so just pull up and we will smoke them all” there’s very little willingness to Roleplay even the basic things at the moment from a majority of players, so giving easier access to the guns they are using etc… really ain’t going to make that problem any better. 

I do think there’s so much that could change in a positive way, but I don’t think that one is something RPUK would really handle well, if anything you’ll just see more police and such complaining about the amount of guns being used. 

I didn't particularly want to blast everywhere what can or can't be made so just referenced them as "toys" but I do feel like if been given reliable information.

I understand what you mean that that guns would be more readily available but that's why with the implementation of other things could work out for everyone's benefit. For example, if there was more progression for whitelisted gangs they wouldn't just start warring everyone as they would need to spend their money elsewhere.

With all due respect mate, you have been here for a year. I wont droan on for all the reasons that the way it is makes sense and although some wont agree. It works. Ill point you to the latest post about it:

There are countless other topics for a similar thing. However ill say what i always say. Gangs come and go, im not sure what this post actually is suggesting but no. Groups have had the ability to craft there own stuff and fucked it. So it was taken. Its controled wether people like it or not and the teaming rule is there to further protect that gun control. Gangs if they RPed it the right way could absolutlely have more control than what they do. If gangs put in the groud work with these 2 groups then anything is possible. However, groups would rather try to "war" us over nothing but them wanting things they cant have and then complaining that we team haha. 

So, your suggestion here with the greatest of respect is not actually a suggestion of any sort with any type of meat behiond it. Its just.. "remove control and teaming" from the 2 groups that have been here 4 years.. 

• Facepalm
Reactions: Jet
Back