What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The first (and thus greatest) ALUK GTAV GOAT BYOB BYOC Treasure Hunt!

Edgar Ville

Not in the Police, ignore the group
Evening ladies and Gentlemen!

After a lot of interest in a freeroam style session I am happy to announce that tomorrow (30/04/15 at 20:00 GMT) you are all cordially invited to attend a challenge of sorts.

The format:

To enter you must be in a team of 2 members, yourself and another. You will together attempt to complete tasks shared by all that could be anything achievable in the GTAV world. You'll have to attend to find out what!
There will be a "safe" zone of sorts that will be established soon in this thread where we'll have to ask for no PVP to ensure that everyone can complete tasks without sticky bombs flying everywhere.

Although there is a safe zone there are only 2 rules!
Rule the first: Due to this being a first time thing the evaluator(s) can make any rule on the fly.
(This is to prevent any issues as they start to occur)
Rule the second: There are no other rules! See someone driving a vehicle you need? Shoot them in the head! Someones about to win? Find yourself an attack chopper and go full Rambo!

What is to be expected? I hear you say.
Without giving away the list of devious tasks I have come up with I will give you a single sneak peak:

Those Clucking truckers are striking again and I need me some chicken; Bring me a truck and a Clucking Bell trailer!

The Reward:
Damn I've got nothing here, I'm assuming eternal glory and one-manupship isn't enough for you...

We'll come up with something.

Hope to see you all there and happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
And as promised the "safe" zone.

Kur9VPR.png

Can I get an award for taking part? I'm shit at GTA and have little cash.
That's the beauty of this event it is deliberately set up in such a way that people who have played a lot will have zero advantage over people who can play very little.

It's a game of exploration and hoping someone doesn't want your shit.

When we have enough people replying to this post, we can randomize a duo partner list, so people can play with people they didn't before.

So if you would like to participate please post in the thread!

Using the list:

@zaF add more people from previous jobs.

@TinyBigJacko

@Steph ♥

@imstyle

@Joelyboy

@DylanS

@puppy1004

@Grym

@Spunky Bumlove

@Parq

@Vixxy

@Alex The Great

@DI Voltz

@Gioele

@BG James Hunt

@Dentibus

@Zippey

@Neo

@MannDuo

@DELETER

@PC Alexim

@Sgt McTavish

@Gurlanin

@bizby

@DSGT Robert

@Unlucky George

@MadGeordieX

@Anonymous Orange

@Proxeum

@Mattjamco

@zRemix

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I can't make it tonight. :(  

Turned out I forgot I was going the cinema. So you guys better do it again reaaaally soon! (Like, tomorrow plz)

Was really good! heard the guy that won was really amazing and good looking and shit!

Back