What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The future of the Arma server

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cmon, the advert down to a T, not even that but the "new" part too. smh my head

2 minutes ago, Toaster said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's the entire point of it? also u put "shaking my head my head"

Could atleast have some creativity, cant expect much of a new map when they cant even make their own new trailer without copying Google to a T. Like also listing basic arma features that are not new and putting "new" after it, like as if a 62k squared size map is new and we havent had bigger ffs. Also smh my head is a meme you pancake its intended.
"Pancake" Did you just call me flat chested 

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Did you just call me flat chested 

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.
RIP. Perma banned before its even started. Well, gg well played sir.

Could atleast have some creativity, cant expect much of a new map when they cant even make their own new trailer without copying Google to a T. Like also listing basic arma features that are not new and putting "new" after it, like as if a 62k squared size map is new and we havent had bigger ffs. Also smh my head is a meme you pancake its intended.
You done?

No need for so much negativity, if you don't like the idea of playing on Malden then a simple solution is to not play.

this is why we don't get nice things because weirdos like you complain...

cocaine runs in a caesar
UntimelyBreakableHorseshoebat.jpg

Before anyone asks, I won't answer how much cocaine was in the plane at the time or what portion of the adjusted max weight of the plane that is.

Also @WhoisDanhave you read the initial post thoroughly?

Also @WhoisDanhave you read the initial post thoroughly?
To start with though, a factory that only makes Marmite has been created...I wonder who that is for ready for you to claim at any time HINT HINT.
I'm in love. I'm all in on Malden.

EDIT: If the Marmite factory is your grand scheme to stop me from complaining about shit... it's worked. You won't hear another peep out of me

Glad to hear that a new Arma map coming in soon.... 

Very excited to see the outcome when launched.

• Haha
Reactions: Ji
This starts exactly when my vacation start, did u plan this?!? Cant wait

Back