What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

the future

elias 000

what will happen when when the new map comes out? will it be a complete reset of everything except like nhs cops staff and such or will it be one altislife and one tanoalife (or what the new map name is)

@Wilco???

I believe there will still be altis (obviously) as a server and POSSIBLY  if Tanoa is suitable a Tanoa server. I think it was decided that there WON'T  be player wipes etc.

i think tanoa should be a takistan life map by the looks of it it doesent loke like a normal place because of the jungle its not really uk themed

I believe there will still be altis (obviously) as a server and POSSIBLY  if Tanoa is suitable a Tanoa server. I think it was decided that there WON'T  be player wipes etc.

then we have altislife exila and takistan life on tanoa

What will happen... nobody knows! It could be a brilliant place to roleplay or could be rubbish.

We wont separate the NHS or Police, That structure will remain as it is across servers, We will make these decisions as we see Tanoa on the dev branch

As for Takistan, Its bad taste in 2016 and we wont be exploring that, Apex is around 3-4 months away so not worth thinking about yet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What will happen... nobody knows! It could be a brilliant place to roleplay or could be rubbish.

We wont separate the NHS or Police, That structure will remain as it is across servers, We will make these decisions as we see Tanoa on the dev branch

As for Takistan, Its bad taste in 2016 and we wont be exploring that, Apex is around 3-4 months away so not worth thinking about yet :)
ok thanks man keep up the good work

Back